Football Finances: Rangers v Celtic

Seems strong I know

Being psycho doesn't necessarily mean evil apparently

there are some psychos that are needed

Apparently most surgeons have the same characteristics that would get clinically diagnosed psycho

No fear, its just business to them

Some become criminal but apparently certain professions are full of them
My interpretation of psychopath is one that has no empathy, or remorse for there actions doesn't have be connected to violence. Indeed the common perception is that most CEO's of major corporations posses this attribute. That's why they are successful.

Maybe psycho is a tad strong TET idiots with a sense of adventure certainly, after all cutting edge technology of the day and the chance of immortality was there for the "Brave" spot old hermin was an "ace" in WW1.
Ace in WW1 and opiod-addicted, strategic liability during WW2. Conventional wisdom suggests this was as a result of wounds received during the 'beerhall putsch' but PTSD could also have been a factor. The difference between the Nazis and the rest of the WW2 governments was that many of the leading Nazis had actually been in combat and therefore were more likely to be PTSD sufferers. Hitler was a front line soldier. Were Churchill, Roosevelt or Stalin ever shelled in a trench or gassed?
The instability of German society post WW1 created the circumstances where a mentally deranged fucking corporal, off his head on speed and coke became the leader of a nation off their heads on state-provided crystal meth (pervatin).
Those who ignore their history................

Seems strong I know

Being psycho doesn't necessarily mean evil apparently

there are some psychos that are needed

Apparently most surgeons have the same characteristics that would get clinically diagnosed psycho

No fear, its just business to them

Some become criminal but apparently certain professions are full of them
Seen a documentary about the SAS,ah guy, fae Possil, said he was diagnosed as bein' a functionin psychopath, left the SAS,got a law degree, and became a human rights lawyer,representin people who suffered "miscarriages" of justice!

Ace in WW1 and opiod-addicted, strategic liability during WW2. Conventional wisdom suggests this was as a result of wounds received during the 'beerhall putsch' but PTSD could also have been a factor. The difference between the Nazis and the rest of the WW2 governments was that many of the leading Nazis had actually been in combat and therefore were more likely to be PTSD sufferers. Hitler was a front line soldier. Were Churchill, Roosevelt or Stalin ever shelled in a trench or gassed?
The instability of German society post WW1 created the circumstances where a mentally deranged fucking corporal, off his head on speed and coke became the leader of a nation off their heads on state-provided crystal meth (pervatin).
Those who ignore their history................

You’re on a roll ma man.....keep telling it like it is 👍

Id say to anyone have a wee go at one of those psychopathic online tests. You will be surprised at your score. Psychopath is always paired with someone chopping up someone while wearing his mother's night gown. It's not the case. The use of the word as a negative label. Some phycopathic tendencies are a good positive thing it's how they are applied. I scored pretty high on a few things and high on empathy. One of the things that a trademark phycopath shouldn't have haha!
Trust me on this if you do one or even a few of those wee online tests you'll find out there is a little bit of phyco happily tucked away there 🤣
Throw away the key haha

Last edited:
Id say to anyone have a wee go at one of those psychopathic online tests. You will be surprised at your score. Psychopath is always paired with someone chopping up someone while wearing his mother's night gown. It's not the case. The use of the word as a negative label. Some phycopathic tendencies are a good positive thing it's how they are applied. I scored pretty high on a few things and high on empathy. One of the things that a trademark phycopath shouldn't have haha!
Trust me on this if you do one or even a few of those wee online tests you'll find out there is a little bit of phyco happily tucked away there 🤣
Throw away the key haha
In the past it was say nothing when dealing with authorities, Nowadays people give them an insight to their psyche on social media.

Members online

Latest posts

Back