Football Scotland - more demented pish than a tory party conference!

26+6=1

Ended up on there via Celticnewsnow and they've got Sturridge signing for Sevco and Agent Pedro 'luring' El Duffalo to play in Mexico. If Joseph Goebbels were asked to comment on Sevco propaganda he would have one word; Pishkrieg.

Ended up on there via Celticnewsnow and they've got Sturridge signing for Sevco and Agent Pedro 'luring' El Duffalo to play in Mexico. If Joseph Goebbels were asked to comment on Sevco propaganda he would have one word; Pishkrieg.

From succulent lamb to succulent squirrel......oh how times have changed! The Scottish press......the trailblazers of fake news!

For some clarity on this ...

Football Scotland is based in the same building as The Daily Record. It is owned by the same company as owns The Daily Record. And I will go you one better even than that ... its editor is a guy called Johnny McFarlane. I will bet you the next poster can give you a full-scale biographical run-down on who he is but I'll give you the basics; he's an ex Follow Follow editor and one of The Record's "Rangers" bloggers.

It is a hunnic enterprise which will run every anti-Celtic story it can find.

For some clarity on this ...

Football Scotland is based in the same building as The Daily Record. It is owned by the same company as owns The Daily Record. And I will go you one better even than that ... its editor is a guy called Johnny McFarlane. I will bet you the next poster can give you a full-scale biographical run-down on who he is but I'll give you the basics; he's an ex Follow Follow editor and one of The Record's "Rangers" bloggers.

It is a hunnic enterprise which will run every anti-Celtic story it can find.

Hi James, then of course we have that 67 Hail Hail site - which as was revealed on Celtic Noise - is the sister site of Rangers News and even share some of the same writers (they tried to deny this on Twitter last year when I mentioned it).

Anyway these two sites have new teamed up for, wait for it, an Old Firm Podcast.

Hahaha yeah brother I saw that :) Very amused I was too.

I always thought that it would be good if some academic somewhere rented a hall and contacted their blogs and ours and organised a debate about Scottish football, gloves off, no issue too sensitive to touch ... I would love to see who they considered their "varsity" and who we put up for ours.

I'll tell you this, our guys aren't the ones on that podcast :)

Members online

Back