Football will be cancelled due to the filth

Sir Alex Ferguson regrets not telling Rangers boss to ‘f*** off’ when asked about wife’s religion​

Football
Ferguson wiz a DIRTY Hun Bastard as well, kicking oot At Celtic Defence any chance he got in '69 Cup Final!! Result.. 4-0, Big Caesar starting ROUT in 4th Min.. GLORIOUS & our 2nd Treble!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Still he married his girl a Catholic at that in those times as well.
They have a history of that, it's how they rolled back in the day, and nothing has changed
Inbred from the start, the learned behaviour is what we see, among their offspring

Have just come across something quite interesting "Celticfamily" the guy who posts it is hard to put up with but he has posted some screenshots from the official rangers website that seems to prove that they weren't following covid compliance procedures back in November these suggest that testing wasn't followed up on when Helander had a positive result, have a read and see what you think. HH.

We bit late tae the debate, but a wee well done tae the FM fur upsetting The Peepul, according tae one local HUN in his replay tae me, "Yer FM is nowt but a fuckin f****n cow, who's trying tae down play the rangers success" Seriously these Peepul are thick as 💩.

*FOR THE LURKING HUNS*
RANGERS 1872 EDITION WON 54 LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS( 1 SHARED & SOME CHEATED) DIED IN 2012. THE RANGERS 2012 EDITION IS A NEW CLUB & UNTIL SUNDAY APART FROM LOWER LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS(THEY DON'T COUNT) THE ONLY MAJOR TROPHY WON WAS THE PETROWHATTHEFUCK CUP. YOU BOUGHT THE OLD CLUBS HISTORY. THATS LIKE BUYING 2ND WORLD WAR.MEDALS & SAYING YER GREAT GRANDAD WON THEM DURING THE WAR. WHEN THE COWARDLY CUNT WAS REALLY HIDING IN THE SHIPYARD. NOW GIRFUY YA INBRED HUN BASTARDS🖕

It wouldn't sort them out, they will still be who they are, morons
The staunch only see one thing
TRADISHUN
500 hundred years of this, and nothing has been done to stop them from trashing stadiums, shops, and attacking innocent people, the police and anyone who gets caught up in their bilefest
Good job there's gun control, otherwise they'd be attacking Holyrood with their weapons
I couldn't care less if the game goes on, as it means nothing in the final tally of points and I'm more concerned with people's safety
HH
I was going to post my thoughts on this DILLIGAF, but you've pretty much said if for me. Spot on!

Back