Football will be cancelled due to the filth

That must have been some investigation by the Glasgow times to find a celtic fan amongst the many thousands of sevco fans causing havoc in Glasgow over two days.it's good to know the old press blood hound hasn't lost his great sense of smell for a story.God save us all from this shite journalism just pathetic.

did yae see that rat gerrard oan the news..
he wiz never a celtic fan...he s a fuckin sleekit creep lik wee swally....actin awe concerned aboot covid while hingin oot a windie like a silly wee boy eggin oan the filth...videoin himsel in the cor two days earlier...cunt gets away wae murder...mind the sleekit bastard weern a face mask in an interview playin tae the gallery coz we went tae dubai..a shit steerin hun bastard
He's just a SCOUCE NED Thik as a pot ae the Stuff!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Wee Daft boy that if he cdny kick a baw wid be Fukin breakin rocks🤣🤣🤣

I
That must have been some investigation by the Glasgow times to find a celtic fan amongst the many thousands of sevco fans causing havoc in Glasgow over two days.it's good to know the old press blood hound hasn't lost his great sense of smell for a story.God save us all from this shite journalism just pathetic.
IT wiz me, I Battered Fuk oot 10 ae the Wee Wankers & stuffed their Pyrosticks doon their Joggy boatims🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not even this weekend mate. I clicked on it...they have actually dragged a story up from 2019....at a celtic motherwell game!!! Just to chuck mud at us and take the attention away from the scum!!!

Quite happy to have it cancelled. The quicker this season is over the better for me. A bonus being, that it leaves a stain on their big year. All down to themselves. It probably won't bother them anyway, but it can always be mentioned in the same breath, as Manchester and the other disgraces.
Ask the Killie Fraternity if they'd welcome them back tae an end of Season Party. After 2011🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Let's Face it wherever this SCUM go they go Enmass or they'd get their Cunts Kicked in!! 😏😏😏😏

Its gawny be cancelled........Watch this instead.......WTF has happened to oor present team......

For a start we had a Keeper & a right & left back as well as an unknackered Christie, A rejuvenated Brown & a Decent Ntcham! Throw in Forrest & a Flying Eddie & that team wid WIPE THE FLAIR WAE THE FILTH! Fast Forward 3 yrs & we've NAE Keeper, two LOANEE Full backs, A knackered Calmac, A Way past eez sell by Brooney as well as Christie am worth £20M coz ma Da Told me so wae A cdn't give a Fuk Eddie & that's whits wrang m8!! 😏😏😏😏.. We Need the Spine of a team & players that are 100% Fit &. Willing tae Fukin DIE FUR THE JERSEY!! ☘️☘️☘️

Not even this weekend mate. I clicked on it...they have actually dragged a story up from 2019....at a celtic motherwell game!!! Just to chuck mud at us and take the attention away from the scum!!!
That's even worse lubo not only did they ignore the mayhem the vandalism and thuggery of thousands of people as it was happening the times had to take out a ready prepared article from 2 years previous about a celtic fan it's even worse than I thought. Truly incredible. Truly disgusted.

luk et the picture o the hun stonnin behin billy mcneil statue...he s got a hardy hard on...then the sleeze ball hivin a ham shank in broad daylight wae weans aboot..then the hun flashin in broad daylight...if yae luk closely he s actually shit eez pants lol...inter bred rednecks rite enuff
Are they kno aw wan & the same m8, A canny tell the Fukin Difference 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20210309_194636.jpg

For a start we had a Keeper & a right & left back as well as an unknackered Christie, A rejuvenated Brown & a Decent Ntcham! Throw in Forrest & a Flying Eddie & that team wid WIPE THE FLAIR WAE THE FILTH! Fast Forward 3 yrs & we've NAE Keeper, two LOANEE Full backs, A knackered Calmac, A Way past eez sell by Brooney as well as Christie am worth £20M coz ma Da Told me so wae A cdn't give a Fuk Eddie & that's whits wrang m8!! 😏😏😏😏.. We Need the Spine of a team & players that are 100% Fit &. Willing tae Fukin DIE FUR THE JERSEY!! ☘️☘️☘️
A knew that Sean......but FFS if oor present team played half as guid as the team then.....we wid be in a far healthier position...Yep Neil Lennon was the cheap choice

A knew that Sean......but FFS if oor present team played half as guid as the team then.....we wid be in a far healthier position...Yep Neil Lennon was the cheap choice
Sure wiz m8 but much as I keep saying get the likes of Griff on he's OBVIOUSLY either Fuked or cdny give a Fuk!! 🤬🤬🤬.. I honestly wid only keep Turnbull, Soro & Forrest & sell Ajer, Christie & Eddie! Whole NEW Defence wae Julien & 2 Midfielders & 2 Strikers.. Let's get it done.. HH☘️☘️☘️

🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Its just playful HIGH SPIRITS & OVER EXHUBERANCE🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whit cracks me up is they aw Dress (If u pardon the pun) the Fukin same🤣🤣🤣... Joggy boatims a MUST fur a Zombies Xmas🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are joggie bottoms still considered joggie bottoms if they're size XXXL? Surely they just become bottoms at that size! I mean when was the last time ye seen any cunt in XXXL joggies oot jogging? :unsure:😂

Members online

Back