For Fun

M

Maria

Celtic, a well oiled and alert machine melting even the most cynical’s worries.

Thought we could have a bit of fun and place our predictions on how many points we will win the league by this year.

Im gonna hazard a guess at 27

What do you predict. No crystal balls mind. And no fondlin looking for inspiration. ??

One point will be enough for me.

Your too nice mic mac. I want a certain team to slink into oblivion at the crater sized gap they had no balls to close. I want their delusion wiped so that they face the full pain of their own inadequacies and that they couldn’t close it with the help of the officials.

I would love to see them broken in reality rather than cotton wool delusional comfort.

But i s’pose im a bampot ??

HH Mic Mac i really like you too btw ??

I reckon we will win the league by 22 points...we will also see Slippy G have to sneak out the back door while the hordes protest outside with their bedsheets stating "wee deserve batter...get the Fenian Scouse bastard oote"....Naismiths will come back from his injury and try to kick broony but will miss and boot Levien right in the baws, in doing so causing his, just healed, kneecap to explode ending his career...Lawwell and the Celtic board while finally grow a pair and in the last Celtic sevco match state in the match program that sevco are a new club. This will cause outrage in the media, with so much anger and rage all the Scottish sports "reporters" will spontaneously combust. We will win another treble and in honour of our success Glesga Green will be named Glasgow Green and White. ???

Celtic, a well oiled and alert machine melting even the most cynical’s worries.

Thought we could have a bit of fun and place our predictions on how many points we will win the league by this year.

Im gonna hazard a guess at 27

What do you predict. No crystal balls mind. And no fondlin looking for inspiration. ??
If am fondling its no inspiration am looking fir. Twenty is a nice round number, but do you think we will hit a record number of goals anybody???

Back