For My Friends, Sisters & Brothers

Spherical Planet

I'm really sorry, but it would take me weeks to reply individually to all the good wishes you have wished upon me.

For what it's worth, I thank you all. My heart is still broken (for obvious reasons), but I really have missed the nonsense and don't worry about a thing.............shite will always be shite, and the cream will always rise to the top.

I'm really sorry, but it would take me weeks to reply individually to all the good wishes you have wished upon me.

For what it's worth, I thank you all. My heart is still broken (for obvious reasons), but I really have missed the nonsense and don't worry about a thing.............shite will always be shite, and the cream will always rise to the top.
YNWA.

You should read the IMMORTAL MD thread and see how far it wanders off track. Oor Michael would be proud. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

This season has been shite for many many many reasons but what happened in the football came no where near the pain of losing MD...not even close. Having you return to the noise when so many of us were worrying about you SP was a massive ray of sunshine through the darkness of this year. Welcome back my friend. I hope the things that kept you are way are getting better.

Missed you especially, G. Make sure they wee lassies know where they belong from (future ECWL winners) and I also shed many happy tears at your recent homage to our friend xxx

There will be a little lubo playing for the celtic ghirls in the future!! My youngest is 6 years old and she is a wee wizard with the ball. Left footed but good with both. Better than all the boys in her class. (I know she's still young but I'm being a proud dad here) She has decides she wants to be a football player.......and a vet.🀣🀣🀣 ...although her football coach has told her about a team called Chelsea!!! That got her sent to bed with no dinner!!!

There will be a little lubo playing for the celtic ghirls in the future!! My youngest is 6 years old and she is a wee wizard with the ball. Left footed but good with both. Better than all the boys in her class. (I know she's still young but I'm being a proud dad here) She has decides she wants to be a football player.......and a vet.🀣🀣🀣 ...although her football coach has told her about a team called Chelsea!!! That got her sent to bed with no dinner!!!
Ahh well, Lubo........that lot are ANIMALS after all. So she's not only gonna be a Hoop legend, but She'll also treat that mobs distemper

This season has been shite for many many many reasons but what happened in the football came no where near the pain of losing MD...not even close. Having you return to the noise when so many of us were worrying about you SP was a massive ray of sunshine through the darkness of this year. Welcome back my friend. I hope the things that kept you are way are getting better.
I was going to write something, instead I'll second this. Firstly I've had my second jag this morning and I'm shattered already and secondly it says everything I'd want to anyway. Perfect Lubo πŸ‘

Top post Lubo cannot top it agree wholeheartedly with everything you say
And it’s great to have SP back where he belongs. MD will be smiling and knocking back a Stella in appreciation of it.
HH Lubo and SP πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH πŸ€

Take care SP. I missed you, pal. πŸ’š

Just good tae know your well (had us worried for a bit there SP) and great tae have ye back mate. ;)(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back