For My Friends, Sisters & Brothers

Let me know where and when SP.
Anywhere but the Trades though- my
I'm fine S2. Was struggling a wee bit so just had a break. I thought I'd wait until my preferred candidate - Eddie Howe - was unveiled as our new manager before posting again! It must be due any day now... oh bugger. ๐Ÿ˜
Tish and pish, BB......only one man for the joab. CALL WATTIE (and fat Sally)

I'm fine S2. Was struggling a wee bit so just had a break. I thought I'd wait until my preferred candidate - Eddie Howe - was unveiled as our new manager before posting again! It must be due any day now... oh bugger. ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry to hear ye were having a tough time of it mate, sometimes taking a wee break to recharge is all there is for it.

Aye seems Eddie Howe has morphed intae a fat Australian guy...don't think any of us saw that one coming! :LOL:(y) Good tae have ye back mate.

Last edited:
To all our friends who have returned to noise, a big thank God that you are back amongst us.SP you my dear friend had me very worried about you , don't ever dare do that again๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ BB good to hear from you also maybe now we will get intelligent conversation again. God bless you both ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Sorry to hear ye were having a tough time of it mate, sometimes taking a wee break to recharge is all there is for it.

Aye seems Eddie Howe has morphed intae a fat Australian guy...don't think any of us saw that one coming! Good tae have ye back mate. :LOL:(y)
If you promise to keep a secret, I was actually away filming the next series of Love Island. I just made constant jokes about our Tony Soprano which confused the other contestants but kept me happy. Now don't say anything to anyone so he gets the shock of his life when he is watching it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
If you promise to keep a secret, I was actually away filming the next series of Love Island. I just made constant jokes about our Tony Soprano which confused the other contestants but get me happy. Now don't say anything to anyone so he gets the shock of his life when he is watching it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

He'll be bealin you got on his favourite show before him BB....he went away and got himself a spray tan and peck implants and has been waiting patiently for the call! Sayin that I think he got a bit distracted with his Panini stickers lately! (I'll let him explain that 1 tae you) ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

He'll be bealin you got on his favourite show before him BB....he went away and got himself a spray tan and peck implants and has been waiting patiently for the call! Sayin that I think he got a bit distracted with his Panini stickers lately! (I'll let him explain that 1 tae you) ๐Ÿ˜‚
To be fair though, Tony's IQ of 40 eฤบiminated him from the process. It's not great if you're twice as smart as the other contestants.

Back