For My Friends, Sisters & Brothers

Its Luigi ma ice cream man….you wanna flake ina yir cone….
Ya wanta the chips ya come backada at half pasta fourrrrrrrrrrr, Is what auld Joe would say.
The chipper was shut on a Wednesday so on Tuesday aboot 10:30 they would auction aff what was left. Word spread and gadgies (myself included) from all over Kirkton would appear on Tuesday's for the cheap grub. Fat Richard would auction it aff to the highest bidder. People arguing over mock chops and fritters. It was hilarious.

I'm really sorry, but it would take me weeks to reply individually to all the good wishes you have wished upon me.

For what it's worth, I thank you all. My heart is still broken (for obvious reasons), but I really have missed the nonsense and don't worry about a thing.............shite will always be shite, and the cream will always rise to the top.
I'm really sorry, but it would take me weeks to reply individually to all the good wishes you have wished upon me.

For what it's worth, I thank you all. My heart is still broken (for obvious reasons), but I really have missed the nonsense and don't worry about a thing.............shite will always be shite, and the cream will always rise to the top.
My thoughts and good wishes friend always

Back