For those suffering from seasonal affective disorder

The poor huns suffer badly from seasonal affective disorder. It affects their season when we skate the treble again and the disorder part happens every time they meet a Fenian.

I live in year around good weather, it raises your spirits and demeanour. Aches and pains in the UK are gone here.
Water out of the ground is warm to shower in. Only one room has a/c running and that is my bedroom.
Only when overnight temps drop to 14-16'c do we sleep with no aircon.
After living and working in Indonesia, China and Malaya I were relocated to Geoje Island in Korea for shipbuilding. Winters there are on par with Scotland minus the ever present drizzle.
For all you hardy scots you can keep that weather. Will always remember scratching the ice of the windows, check if wellies needed on my walk to OLHS, Motherwell.
For all you Coatbridge girls, north motherwell got the snow and ice, you got the sun.

I live in year around good weather, it raises your spirits and demeanour. Aches and pains in the UK are gone here.
Water out of the ground is warm to shower in. Only one room has a/c running and that is my bedroom.
After living and working in Indonesia, China and Malaya I were relocated to Geoje Island in Korea for shipbuilding. Winters there are on par with Scotland minus the ever present drizzle.
For all you hardy scots you can keep that weather. Will always remember scratching the ice of the windows, check if wellies needed on my walk to OLHS, Motherwell.
For all you Coatbridge girls, north motherwell got the snow and ice, you got the sun.
You might have the weather but we've got the pies?

Jealous ? Moi ?

Jealous ? Moi ?
No, i am more than happy with where I am.
I had a troubled past after my dad had died at 11years old. A stepfather who put me out of the house then an oap who were a pow during the war giving me a roof.
Started me on a journey of 43 years.
Never imagined I would retire amongst rice fields? Motherwell had the mines, steelworks and locomotive yards.
Thatcher and her ilk shut them down.
There is nothing left but my dad and mothers grave to go and see.
Who would have imagined in 1967 when my dad who collapsed on a European night at parkhead. I would now be in the country were his cousin died near Kanchanaburi, on the death railway. Seeing an uncles grave who i never met. Shocks old people more than youngsters.
Only old people can bore you, we can talk about decades ago, we remember the many lows....

No, i am more than happy with where I am.
I had a troubled past after my dad had died at 11years old. A stepfather who put me out of the house then an oap who were a pow during the war giving me a roof.
Started me on a journey of 43 years.
Never imagined I would retire amongst rice fields? Motherwell had the mines, steelworks and locomotive yards.
Thatcher and her ilk shut them down.
There is nothing left but my dad and mothers grave to go and see.
Who would have imagined in 1967 when my dad who collapsed on a European night at parkhead. I would now be in the country were his cousin died near Kanchanaburi, on the death railway. Seeing an uncles grave who i never met. Shocks old people more than youngsters.
Only old people can bore you, we can talk about decades ago, we remember the many lows....
You had a very hard start to your life but you'll always be part of the Celtic family pal.
Hail Hail?

You had a very hard start to your life but you'll always be part of the Celtic family pal.
Hail Hail?
Steviebhoy67.
Many people have bad luck all through life.
I were made to stamd on my feet and if were it not the kindness of others (All catholic??)
The start of my journey would have been stangled at birth. June 1977 went to sea, june 1979 bought a flat. From then on I were in control.
Met a woman i loved who cheated me twice, could have made her suffer but we had two sons.
2007 had enough gave everything to her, started agsin. 2012 had my own home again.
2014 oil turn down so retired
Dec 29, 2016, youngest son past away at 27.
Nov 11, 2017 married my long term girlfriend.
Not my first love, but by the grace of god she will be the last woman i worship and love. Best man, my only remaining son. Made a comment that shocked me.
"Never seen you dad with a permament smile"
We all go through life. I had it severe when young, it dissapiated as time went by.
As a parent I had two different sons.
People who know me know.
Point I wish to.make is many people have to slog in life to get there, some have brickwalls.
I were the result of a one parent family, had the stepdad after two years in a home.
Angry.......

I were fuming.....
The old pow guy who gave me digs saved me
Many peoe who see me now and before in the 1990's thought i were one of them.
Nobody is like you
Nobody is like me, we all have brickwalls in front of us, if we are lucky we get over the wall.
80-90% never do. I have went back airbles cementry in motherwell and seen the stones.
I await people to comment they had it hard, please tell me how and I will give you people who should have made it but denied..... They were all catholic.

Steviebhoy67.
Many people have bad luck all through life.
I were made to stamd on my feet and if were it not the kindness of others (All catholic??)
The start of my journey would have been stangled at birth. June 1977 went to sea, june 1979 bought a flat. From then on I were in control.
Met a woman i loved who cheated me twice, could have made her suffer but we had two sons.
2007 had enough gave everything to her, started agsin. 2012 had my own home again.
2014 oil turn down so retired
Dec 29, 2016, youngest son past away at 27.
Nov 11, 2017 married my long term girlfriend.
Not my first love, but by the grace of god she will be the last woman i worship and love. Best man, my only remaining son. Made a comment that shocked me.
"Never seen you dad with a permament smile"
We all go through life. I had it severe when young, it dissapiated as time went by.
As a parent I had two different sons.
People who know me know.
Point I wish to.make is many people have to slog in life to get there, some have brickwalls.
I were the result of a one parent family, had the stepdad after two years in a home.
Angry.......

I were fuming.....
The old pow guy who gave me digs saved me
Many peoe who see me now and before in the 1990's thought i were one of them.
Nobody is like you
Nobody is like me, we all have brickwalls in front of us, if we are lucky we get over the wall.
80-90% never do. I have went back airbles cementry in motherwell and seen the stones.
I await people to comment they had it hard, please tell me how and I will give you people who should have made it but denied..... They were all catholic.
Respect my friend.
HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Back