Forensic criticism of Celtic and the "monday morning Quarterback"!

michael duffy

We lost to Cluj,we scraped passed Dunfermline,
30+shots
68% possesion
24 corners,aye shit happens,it wiz a cup game! remember the legend,marvellous marvin comperr,when we beat the mighty Morton 1-0!
So,at the minute,everything's shite,defcon 3 on the whit ifomoter!
1,so,DD get yer finger oot!
2,sack Lawwell
3,sack Lenny
4,sack the recruitment team,(whit recruitment team! yeez might have a point there!)
5,the new signings are pish! (in the door 5 minutes,to replace a whole back four,no settled right away, they're pish!)
i give you Pukki-phuqin slaughtered,see whit ah wee bit ae patience and encouragement can dae!!
Anyway,it's monday mornin,(see whit ah did there!) and I'm blootered,
2 weeks left on the transfer windae,
we pump AIK on thursday
we pump the mini huns
we qualify for the group stages
we pump the filth!
deep breath Michael,and another swig of lager!!
ah've been on the pendulum since the cluj game,swingin fae anger tae despair,
but this two weeks could define our season,ah wiz there for our first nine,want tae be here for next nine
and for the insidious(phuqin great word by the way!) trolls tryin tae sow the seeds of dissent,GO AND TAKE A FLYIN WAN,YA BASTAAARTS!
So,as a monday morning quarterback, who said, "why the phuq are ye playin the best midfielder in Scotland at left back ya bawbag!"
signin out
ah've declared masel, if it diz go pear shaped,ah'm ready fur the flack,cos like ah say, phuqin pendulum! COYBIG!
edit! and as Kandi said on two and a half men, Fornesic!

Well said Michael. Whenever we lose its as if the sky is falling in. Our team on a good day can beat any team and on a bad day could lose to anyone. That's the reality of football. It's played by a team of male humans who have good days and bad days. That's what makes it so frustrating because even though we have seen them at their best we tend to expect them to perform at that level every day. I expect them to bounce back from an off day and go on a phenomenal winning run.

This week will tell us everything we need to know. I have a knot in my stomach thinking about not only will we bring anybody in, but wether whoever is in charge of that process is capable of seeing a player. Let’s face it, they haven’t done their job and all they seem to be capable of is increasing our wage bill and doing fuck all to sort our problem.

Zero confidence in whoever it is. They can’t fuck up again. But when you have people capable of making a Cunt if it on such a consistent basis it’s a worry.

30+shots
68% possesion
24 corners,aye shit happens,it wiz a cup game! remember the legend,marvellous marvin comperr,when we beat the mighty Morton 1-0!
2,sack Lawwell
3,sack Lenny
4,sack the recruitment team,(whit recruitment team! yeez might have a point there!)
5,the new signings are pish! (in the door 5 minutes,to replace a whole back four,no settled right away, they're pish!)
i give you Pukki-phuqin slaughtered,see whit ah wee bit ae patience and encouragement can dae!!
we pump AIK on thursday
we pump the mini huns
we pump the filth!
but this two weeks could define our season,ah wiz there for our first nine,want tae be here for next nine
and for the insidious(phuqin great word by the way!) trolls tryin tae sow the seeds of dissent,GO AND TAKE A FLYIN WAN,YA BASTAAARTS!
So,as a monday morning quarterback, who said, "why the phuq are ye playin the best midfielder in Scotland at left back ya bawbag!"
signin out
ah've declared masel, if it diz go pear shaped,ah'm ready fur the flack,cos like ah say, phuqin pendulum! COYBIG!
Gaun yersel Michael ?

30+shots
68% possesion
2,sack Lawwell
3,sack Lenny
we pump AIK on thursday
we pump the mini huns
we pump the filth!
signin out
Micheal ,don’t blow a gasket mate ,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back