Former Ibrox gaffer says free transfers and old men can topple Celtic’s 10 in a row bid

Last edited:
When there is no football being played then column inches are taken up with opinions instead of results. Our life is what our thoughts make it. This comment applies both to optimistic and pessimistic thoughts. The most accurate people are the mildly pessimistic. Sad but true. Optimists are deluded and the more optimistic they are then the more deluded they are. It's the delusion that makes them buy tickets.

Over the months of June and July there will be hundreds of opinions offered on what will happen next season. No one knows what will happen. We can only imagine. Possibility is however not probability. 9 in a row is a historical fact that allows the possibility that this forthcoming season could be the never before achieved Decima. That is our dream and our neighbours nightmare.
They can choose to dream of stopping us. But our squad and the manager and staff truly understand the historical significance of next season and understand that it will be won a game at a time. It will not be handed to us. It will be won. Point by point. I have hope that the Decima will be achieved.

They have tried everything else and failed so why not give Mc Call's genius idea a shot.Ticks a lot of boxes. Cheap wage, Novel idea to boost season ticket sales, can be signed on a free, not overly skillful, can be interviewed by video but to name a few.

When there is no football being played then column inches are taken up with opinions instead of results. Our life is what our thoughts make it. This comment applies both to optimistic and pessimistic thoughts. The most accurate people are the mildly pessimistic. Sad but true. Optimists are deluded and the more optimistic they are then the more deluded they are. It's the delusion that makes them buy tickets.

Over the months of June and July there will be hundreds of opinions offered on what will happen next season. No one knows what will happen. We can only imagine. Possibility is however not probability. 9 in a row is a historical fact that allows the possibility that this forthcoming season could be the never before achieved Decima. That is our dream and our neighbours nightmare.
They can choose to dream of stopping us. But our squad and the manager and staff truly understand the historical significance of next season and understand that it will be won a game at a time. It will not be handed to us. It will be won. Point by point. I have hope that the Decima will be achieved.
Let's all agree to live in the here and now, not to worry about the big bad accounts. lets all stay safe and secure. lets all simply be.
I' m off now been an optimistic visit to the loo, night all.
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony,” were the famous words of Mahatma Gandhi. Is it possible to achieve this sort of idealistic standard of happiness in this world? Research has shown that perspective makes a huge difference to overall life satisfaction. The optimist, pessimist, realist, and the perfectionist all have their own perspectives, let us have a look in detail.

Let's all agree to live in the here and now, not to worry about the big bad accounts. lets all stay safe and secure. lets all simply be.
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony,” were the famous words of Mahatma Gandhi. Is it possible to achieve this sort of idealistic standard of happiness in this world? Research has shown that perspective makes a huge difference to overall life satisfaction. The optimist, pessimist, realist, and the perfectionist all have their own perspectives, let us have a look in detail.
We all over think life. Optimism is looking forward to being alive after sleep, pessimism is; Will I wake up. 10 in a row is Realism.
Optimism vs Pessimism vs Realism: How to Achieve Happiness Regardless of Your Personality
Who are Optimists, Pessimists, Realists, and Perfectionists?
A half-filled glass is presented in front of an audience. Each person is independently asked to comment about the glass. Some say the glass is half full, some say it is half empty, some say it is just water and yet others say that water is life. Each one has the right to their own opinion and no one is ready to admit that they might be mistaken. According to their answers, each person has presented their personality classification in addition to their comment.

• Optimist: a person who looks on the more favorable side of events and expects a relatively positive outcome each time (glass half full)
  • Pessimist: a tendency to see, anticipate, and emphasize only bad or undesirable outcomes, results, and conditions (glass half empty)
  • Realist: someone who is inclined towards the genuine truth and pragmatism (just water)
  • Perfectionist: a person who refuses to accept any standard short of perfection (water is life)

'As long as they're shitin in our shoes, we'll keep pishin in their bovril' Billy Connolly

As a therapist I sometimes struggle with my life long desire to finally see us achieve the Decima with the knowledge of the inevitable despair and depression and sadly domestic violence that will envelope the Bears. Blue lives matter as much as Black lives or any lives. But what the hell. We have worked for it and deserve our place in history. This will be a great season to be a Celtic supporter

Let's hope Gerrard agrees with his advice.

Some hun said when they won their 9 ebt titles, that they were a matchfor the Lions,Bertie said, possibly,but we're aw in our fifties noo!!!!!

Back