Formula 1

Docco

Used to love it but now it's become all too predictable and money orientated ( like every modern sport)
But this week, the F1 circus moves to my manor for the first time ever to a track 10 miles from me...if you've never seen this track then give it a watch...I reckon it will be the closest race in years as Portimao is a true drivers track..
The only thing that is odd though is that 45,000 (100,000 capacity)are being allowed in to watch it yet fans of Portuguese football are still not allowed in!! Does covid only affect football fans??

Used to love it but now it's become all too predictable and money orientated ( like every modern sport)
But this week, the F1 circus moves to my manor for the first time ever to a track 10 miles from me...if you've never seen this track then give it a watch...I reckon it will be the closest race in years as Portimao is a true drivers track..
The only thing that is odd though is that 45,000 (100,000 capacity)are being allowed in to watch it yet fans of Portuguese football are still not allowed in!! Does covid only affect football fans??
😂😂😂 whit happened tae aw that positivity mate , then yea come oan wie fuvkin F1 pish it’s a James hunt fae me 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back