Formula 1

That's cos you don't understand it. If you like to see cars crash and proper race I'd say give this race a look at. F1 is Marmite really🤣

Yer right Steviebhoy I don't understand it mainly because I've never managed to stay awake long enough to get the jist......to me it's just round and round and round and :sleep: 😂(y)

I'm a proper car nut as well but Formula 1 is on a par with cricket and golf for me, tedious as a spectator. Used to like a bit of the rallying though but only watch it every now and again these days, some proper races and crashes in that.

Each to their own I suppose.

I think formula 1 is for people who love motors

the programs like top gear never ever interested me in slightest so I wasn't aware the host was a really odd character who would starve your weans to fund his new hub caps

I imagine its the toughest of sports for drivers

200mph round windy tracks and death at any moment you lose concentration.

On tv it can be quite good but live its so awful. imo

I think formula 1 is for people who love motors

the programs like top gear never ever interested me in slightest so I wasn't aware the host was a really odd character who would starve your weans to fund his new hub caps

I imagine its the toughest of sports for drivers

200mph round windy tracks and death at any moment you lose concentration.

On tv it can be quite good but live its so awful. imo
I recently went as a gift to drive a "supercar". I could have driven a Lambo when i noticed the Audi R8 had a higher top end. I chose the R8. FFS it was unreal. The sound, the head snapping acceleration, the way it stuck to the tarmac on a bend was akin to shit on a baby's blanket. Always makes me smile😁

I recently went as a gift to drive a "supercar". I could have driven a Lambo when i noticed the Audi R8 had a higher top end. I chose the R8. FFS it was unreal. The sound, the head snapping acceleration, the way it stuck to the tarmac on a bend was akin to shit on a baby's blanket. Always makes me smile😁
I dont even like being a passenger in the car never mind driving one.

:p:p:p

Squashed in, head rammed on roof, and neck snapping just trying to see out the window.

And thats a big motor. :p:p:p:p:p

imagine trying to attempt to fit in a lambourghini.

the seat are practically an inch off the ground.

Naw. You know who would manage to fek it up😏
But it would be hilarious watching Lewis Hamilton trying to pull out of the pit lane beeping his horn (do F1 cars have horns???) snaking side to side flicking the Vs at our beloved tractor bhoy while my mother-in-law wins in her Fiat Panda driving the whole race in first gear with her handbrake still on!

Back