Forrest , Griffiths says ( best player at the club)

Winter

On his game, james Forrest is truly unstoppable and outstanding.
I've read recently of how Griffiths " wished hed trained as he is now years ago" he was given that opportunity I think by Rodgers and Ange who knew what a fully fit griff could do. So dont all of us wish the same as he does? I think so.
Now hes saying " chill out about jota , Forrest is the main man".
I'm a big Forrest fan but he wasn't even close to jota last term and yes injury returning etc but for him to say " broony and calmac would say the same " because hes seen and done it all , maybe true but we never stop means exactly that.
Anyone thinking jamsie had a better season than jota needs brain surgery.
Griffiths has to understand that in the short time since he left weve moved on significantly so.

Leigh Griffiths Tells Celtic Fans To Relax Over Jota Pursuit As Forrest Is “Main Man At The Club” via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Last edited:
Sounds like the Griff is starting to realise (too late btw) exactly what he's thrown away. He had the skill so he thought he didnt have to work as hard, he just had to turn up. Well maybe that was the case for a while, but his lack of respect for his own body as an athlete, as well as a huge ego and off field shenanigans led him to where he is now. Ange threw him a lifeline last year an he blew it.
He's a fool to himself and has let others down since.
So now hes on the pity pot an trying to sound like an expert on the Celtic dressing room.
Well tough Griff, you had it all, now you come out with this crap, no sympathy from me.

On his game, james Forrest is truly unstoppable and outstanding.
I've read recently of how Griffiths " wished hed trained as he is now years ago" he was given that opportunity I think by Rodgers and Ange who knew what a fully fit griff could do. So dont all of us wish the same as he does? I think so.
Now hes saying " chill out about jota , Forrest is the main man".
I'm a big Forrest fan but he wadnt even close to jota last term and yes injury returning etc but for him to say " broony and calmac would say the same " because hes seen and done it all , maybe true but we never stop means exactly that.
Anyone thinking jamsie had a better season than jota needs brain surgery.
Griffiths has to understand that in the short time since he left weve moved on significantly so.

Leigh Griffiths Tells Celtic Fans To Relax Over Jota Pursuit As Forrest Is “Main Man At The Club” via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Look at the goal he scored up at Livi last season .Thats what you get when hes fit and in the mood so hopefully we see more of that this season.

Sounds like the Griff is starting to realise (too late btw) exactly what he's thrown away. He had the skill so he thought he didnt have to work as hard, he just had to turn up. Well maybe that was the case for a while, but his lack of respect for his own body as an athlete, as well as a huge ego and off field shenanigans led him to where he is now. Ange threw him a lifeline last year an he blew it.
So now hes on the pity pot an trying to sound like an expert on the Celtic dressing room.
Well tough Griff, you had it all, now you come out with this crap, no sympathy from me.
What would really disappoint me would be if he started taking the soup , then theres no way back and unforgivable hes still held in high regards his agent should advise stfu

Always is the way regret always kicks in too late in the day oh and weve nit seen wee jamesy on his game for 2/3 year for me abada is well ahead of him im sure jamesy can maybe dribble bit better but alround young abada is a bad ass😁

Last edited:
Forrest has been a great servant but its a very long time since we saw him produce on a regular basis, I understand that he didn’t get many starts and only appeared sparingly as a sub but he rarely showed us anything of his past exploits when he did get on, looking paceless and predictable.
He was a grand player in his pomp, and I’m grateful for the memories but he surely is nothing more than an impact sub now, even if Jota doesn’t sign…which I think is highly likely btw.

I'll never understand why ex players are prepared to put their names to such nonsense just to try and make themselves relevant.
Griff was given an extra year and still managed to fuck that up for himself and no wonder Ange got rid of him ASAP, and right decision also imo.
Now Jamsie was worthy of a new contract imo, even if he could well be down to 3rd choice in either of the wide areas as such, as it still offers the squad a high level of stability still that allows for plenty of options still, especially with how a game could be going and upcoming games in Ange's mind also.
Fitness seems to remain an issue with Forrest these days but must be regarded as a good squad member and a good professional off the pitch, something only Griff could look at with envy.

Forrest has been a great servant but its a very long time since we saw him produce on a regular basis, I understand that he didn’t get many starts and only appeared sparingly as a sub but he rarely showed us anything of his past exploits when he did get on, looking paceless and predictable.
He was a grand player in his pomp, and I’m grateful for the memories but he surely is nothing more than an impact sub now, even if Jota doesn’t sign…which I think is highly likely btw.
Though wasnt Forrest just given a 3year extension?
Fit and on it as we seen in the league cup semi final he came on and changed it instantly.
Hes a confidence player ( suppose all are) but when his is high hes a real force to contend with.

Back