Forrest.

He doesn't seem to me to be playing his agame but I wonder if the recent changes are to match the Huns in the middle of the park with Jamesie on the left to match Tavernier.
I have been trying to figure why we have brought in Ntcham moved James left when wee Mikey is available. I know I'm no rocket scientist but it's the best I've got!

HH
Could NL be "showcasing" Ntcham for a January move?
playing Ollie as a No10 on Sunday gives me the fear.

Lenny could play ntcham so there’s 3 in the middle to combat their midfield. We lost that battle last game and the 2 we lost last season. As for Forrest, I thought he had a great spell last season, but especially lately, isn’t doing much. And it’s weird, because often you watch him and think he doesn’t really do that much, it’s all safe and predictable, but he pops up with important goals & assists. I’d like to see him drive at players and cut inside and go for it. He’s fairly one dimensional for me, and that pace will continue to drop where he’ll be left wanting. Maybe Lennon is working on something longer term playing him on the left. Maybe he’s just managing a squad to get by with injuries? Nobody else currently to replace him RW though. If Elhamed was fit, I’d play Frimpong RW if needed. What’s happening with shved??

Technically we’ve got Elyounoussi, Johnson, Sinclair & Hayes as well as Forrest as options at LW. And I guess Christie and edourd could play there too (but eddy too important up the middle) and even Boli and play Hayes/Taylor LB. And then RW there’s Forrest, Christie, shved??, Frimpong, Morgan as options on the right, but never seems too much games where players can get a break. AM there’s Christie, ntcham, rogic, McGregor and forrest as options.

A lot of flexibility within the team when players are fit.

reckon it’ll be
Foster
Frimpong Jullien Ajer Boli
Brown McGregor
Christie ntcham forest
Eddy

Johnson on for ntcham with Christie moving to middle and Forrest swapping sides for Johnson. Griff on if we’re coasting

Back