"Four big reasons Rangers can take the title from Celtic"

26+6=1

Epic fail title of Football Scotland article.
1 big reason why it's utter, fantastical shite:

CHX2VFkWoAA-sKE.jpg

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/...ip/four-reasons-rangers-title-celtic-16613375

Epic fail title of Football Scotland article.
1 big reason why it's utter, fantastical shite:

CHX2VFkWoAA-sKE.jpg

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/...ip/four-reasons-rangers-title-celtic-16613375
Read this on line somewhere. Luved it. Wet ma sel. It is complete bollocks, worth a read tho, you will die laughin. We are in " transition " sevco will take advantage. Played two 10-0. League won.
Pardon me folks ,but, ....... Dumbarton U18 woulda have the Gibralteseiums a decent contest.
I have said this before, but it needs repeating. If they are printing money holding s shoite to cheer up the zombie hordes then we are doin summer right.
Ok dry underwear time cause this is freakin hilarious. Please read the four( I counted five) reasons why "rangers" ( remember when they used to be real) should challenge/take the title.

Read this on line somewhere. Luved it. Wet ma sel. It is complete bollocks, worth a read tho, you will die laughin. We are in " transition " sevco will take advantage. Played two 10-0. League won.
Pardon me folks ,but, ....... Dumbarton U18 woulda have the Gibralteseiums a decent contest.
I have said this before, but it needs repeating. If they are printing money holding s shoite to cheer up the zombie hordes then we are doin summer right.
Ok dry underwear time cause this is freakin hilarious. Please read the four( I counted five) reasons why "rangers" ( remember when they used to be real) should challenge/take the title.
Jermain Defoe is a sprightly 37

Apologies for the fucking useless predictive text. I don't need help. I have been SPEAKING ENGLISH FOR WELL OVER HALF A FUCKING CENTURY.
What I haven't learned to do is check my posts before posting. Sorry!??!

"... wrest the Premiership title back from the clutches of arch-rivals Celtic..." says the article, obviously written by a hun since they can't get "back" to what they have never done before and win the league. I knew I shouldn't have read the article!

Members online

Latest posts

Back