Free bromloan take it back or fuck them!

Been going to football all over Scotland for 62 yrs.Enjoyed every ground I went to.In 1972 I was coaxed into going to the home of the dead club.The first time in my life I was called a papist cunt.I was elbowed going in and cans of piss rained down on me and my mates.I will never set foot inside that festering midden ever again.They should never have been allowed to re-incarnate,if this entity goes bust which I sincerely hope it does.This country of our will be a much better place.The Celtic will live on with pride and passion and I am so proud to be part of them. In my heart and in my soul HH.☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

I would take it back, but only at a time of our choosing, it should be us that decides, we say nothing to that mob, then we wait till these tossers want to open descussions and what we do is wait for the last game of a season at the bigotdome, tell them we want tickets, and we fill it, free broomie banners back, skelp that mob,then return to normal the following season. Its a take it or leave it offer.

We are the only financially viable team in the Premier League. There will be no income to football teams except the final place payouts in the next three months. Nothing else in April May or June. Clubs have to reduce costs and 80% of their costs are wages. Hearts have asked for a 50% reduction in wages and so too will all the clubs. All that does however is slow down by a fraction the burn rate. If a club had to borrow funds for March wages then trying to meet even reduced April wages will be impossible. Take Broomloan, naw, take the whole lot for peanuts in the fire sale. It could make a great RACISM museum and a housing complex and a supermarket.

We are the only financially viable team in the Premier League. There will be no income to football teams except the final place payouts in the next three months. Nothing else in April May or June. Clubs have to reduce costs and 80% of their costs are wages. Hearts have asked for a 50% reduction in wages and so too will all the clubs. All that does however is slow down by a fraction the burn rate. If a club had to borrow funds for March wages then trying to meet even reduced April wages will be impossible. Take Broomloan, naw, take the whole lot for peanuts in the fire sale. It could make a great RACISM museum and a housing complex and a supermarket.
Good idea about housing but you have to have it power washed.You would then need to get it exorcised and blessed.Maybe then you could fill it with pigs.🐖🐖🐖.☘️

They fucking died the tribute act is lucky to have been given a membership that they did not deserve over any other traditional lower club, a club with no history was railroaded into the lower divisions because the SFA were greedy and riddled with masons who followed this tribute acts previous incarnation.
Campbell Ogilvie remember him of the Res12 debate.

When their Jock tried to sign Neil Lennon 😲 look at the info contained on this letter, club and company as one under the registered company house number.
When same club 2012 got liquidated look at the previous name and number.

entity.jpg

entity2.jpg

Back