French Eddie.....keeps on rolling

I think Eddy is vastly overrated. He often hides in games. Can't head. No pace. Poor link up player. He scores goals but could easily contribute more, a lazy bhoy. If I was a scout for a big club I'd head to Lyon, and make the big bid for Dembele. Far better player. Eddy flatters to deceive.
Bayo probably offer more from a physical perspective and Griffiths when he's back will score the goals that will see Eddy end up where he should be, in the reserves or on the bench. There is far too much hype around this kid.

Now copy and paste this and send it out on twitter to every club in Europe. There is no striker of interest to any of your scouts at Celtic Park.

I think Eddy is vastly overrated. He often hides in games. Can't head. No pace. Poor link up player. He scores goals but could easily contribute more, a lazy bhoy. If I was a scout for a big club I'd head to Lyon, and make the big bid for Dembele. Far better player. Eddy flatters to deceive.
Bayo probably offer more from a physical perspective and Griffiths when he's back will score the goals that will see Eddy end up where he should be, in the reserves or on the bench. There is far too much hype around this kid.

Now copy and paste this and send it out on twitter to every club in Europe. There is no striker of interest to any of your scouts at Celtic Park.
🤣🤣🤣 move along nothing to see here 🤣🤣

Who thinks Eddie is better than Moussa?
I do...Moussa had the advantage of Plying his trade in the English second tier...Eddie has basically learnt his stuff with us...I think his all round game is superior and he will get a cap before Dembele......thoughts?
I’d have moussa myself. It’s a pity Rodgers plan to play them both didn’t get off the grind as they’d have been a nightmare with how eddys playing now. Dunno who we’d have dropped though

Was nearly gonna thump you for a minute. 😂 👊

Back