French Eddie.....keeps on rolling

I’d have moussa myself. It’s a pity Rodgers plan to play them both didn’t get off the grind as they’d have been a nightmare with how eddys playing now. Dunno who we’d have dropped though

That would have been terrifying for defences up here

I think Eddy is vastly overrated. He often hides in games. Can't head. No pace. Poor link up player. He scores goals but could easily contribute more, a lazy bhoy. If I was a scout for a big club I'd head to Lyon, and make the big bid for Dembele. Far better player. Eddy flatters to deceive.
Bayo probably offer more from a physical perspective and Griffiths when he's back will score the goals that will see Eddy end up where he should be, in the reserves or on the bench. There is far too much hype around this kid.

Now copy and paste this and send it out on twitter to every club in Europe. There is no striker of interest to any of your scouts at Celtic Park.
Emperors new clothes NJ disgrace to the shirt....couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo! As we say in Leith "wouldn't give him a shove in the docks" 😉

I think Eddy is vastly overrated. He often hides in games. Can't head. No pace. Poor link up player. He scores goals but could easily contribute more, a lazy bhoy. If I was a scout for a big club I'd head to Lyon, and make the big bid for Dembele. Far better player. Eddy flatters to deceive.
Bayo probably offer more from a physical perspective and Griffiths when he's back will score the goals that will see Eddy end up where he should be, in the reserves or on the bench. There is far too much hype around this kid.

Now copy and paste this and send it out on twitter to every club in Europe. There is no striker of interest to any of your scouts at Celtic Park.

Bravo, Niall! Definitely sending this to every Euro club :LOL:

You missed out injury prone Niall, he's alway got a bandage on his paw! 😹

What really annoys the fek out of me is this completely ridiculous and made up figure of £20 million that always gets banded about by the SMS rags for any of our decent players "NEWSWAVE crystal palace lining up a 20 million swoop for eddy" wtf?? Ehm...didn't we just sell an academy kid defender for 25miĺlion and another kid dembele for 20 million? Both cost us all of about half a million. Eddy cost us 9mill so if we are selling him then it must be 40 million or upwards of that. Hes already shown over time granted that he is better than dembele both for club and country 20 million is insulting (heh heh I really wrote that ) and it's true , what eddy would bring to richer clubs (not bigger ) would be off the scale. If palace are wanting 70million for zaha then they will need to up the offer , assuming daily rancid didn't just make it up and threw morelos into the story at the same

Nearly spilt my coffee reading that ya bastard hahaha 🤣

Last edited:
Because we paid more doesn’t automatically mean we’ll get more. I’d personally have dembele over eddy, but eddy is coming along nicely

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back