Friday entertainment.

Weedocbhoy60

This Friday I uncorked a bottle of Kracken Rum and a two litre bottle of diet coke, tv on and watched our previous three Scottish Cup final wins. The only fly in the ointment was the occasional picture of "he whose name shall not be mentioned" . Rat basdard.
Cracking goals from Jamesy and the Big Aussie among others.
so bhoys and ghirls do you have a regular Friday nite thing or do you take it as it comes ??

Good topic docbhoy
We usually take it as it comes
I instigated a rule many years ago (especially when everyone was under one roof) that nobody cooked on a Friday, we'd been working all week and the commute home, in heavy traffic, usually left you knackered anyway
So, after work we'd all head home and more often than not, go out for a meal
Or the odd time, I'd stop off after work and pick up pizza for everyone,or a curry
It's worked well for us
Then my wife and I would would settle down to watch a film and the kids would do their own thing
Anyone else ?

Have a decent sized lunch, enough to get me through the night then when I get home, Stella, then more Stella, no dinner to spoil the effects. By about 11 I should be pissed enough to get the headphones on and enjoy a bit of Zeppelin or Floyd, but I usually end up wandering to old videos of us pumping the hun, just makes me happy.
Occasionally a friend turns up and spoils my indulgence.
The "fuck off and leave me alone " sign on the front door clearly isn't big enough!

Have a decent sized lunch, enough to get me through the night then when I get home, Stella, then more Stella, no dinner to spoil the effects. By about 11 I should be pissed enough to get the headphones on and enjoy a bit of Zeppelin or Floyd, but I usually end up wandering to old videos of us pumping the hun, just makes me happy.
Occasionally a friend turns up and spoils my indulgence.
The "fuck off and leave me alone " sign on the front door clearly isn't big enough!
Hunskelping videos works for me. Usually during the week with nuthin but pish on the tv.

A ken we got beat...but watchin Henrick in the Euro Cup final against the team that dominated Euro football at that time ….Watch it again...you will never see a more complete footballer....One of the best in the world....and a Celtic Player.

A ken we got beat...but watchin Henrick in the Euro Cup final against the team that dominated Euro football at that time ….Watch it again...you will never see a more complete footballer....One of the best in the world....and a Celtic Player.
I've never watched the highlights of that match mate, breaks my heart that we lost, I cant take it, Henrik was colossal that game. We're lucky to have witnessed him.

Back