Frimpong

Sounds like he had a great match.
Watching the goal highlights, he seems to be confident on the ball, and quick.
Is RB going to be his future position or, due to his size and build will he more suited to a role further up the pitch??
Looks like a good bit business Lubo, mibbee am talking keek but the depth in squad looks better than I've seen for years. Just need a decent back up for eddy not sure about Bayo.🤔

The second half in particular he was the standout for me. It is genuinely impossible to tell if he's a defender but as an attacking full back he was brilliant. I just like the cut of the kid. Smile on his face, loving the moment. Compare that to Morelos and the permanent girn. Good starting point for me. He wants to play for Celtic.

The youngsters we have at the moment are frightening. They could all command a 1st team place in any squad in scotland at the moment. The futures looking good.
Spot on mate. It's a great position to be in knowing and trusting players that come in are near or of the same Qaulity. Can't wait to see the wee man Utd Bhoy we Got,Taylor, karamoko,Oxo-felx, they must be knocking on the door.The futures Green and White.😉 HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back