Frimpong!!!

That's the point I'm trying to get over to my english mates at the moment who are convinced the scum are better than us. We played with no striker. We had a poor match, it happens from time to time, and we still won. We played over half an hour with 10 men, we still won. If anything, the scum should be more worried about their visit to paradise. If they cant beat us at their best and our worst on a shitty heavy hampdump pitch then they are proper fucked when we are at full strength on a perfect paradise pitch.
Spot on Lubo
A below par performance from a patchwork Celtic team and they still couldn't beat us
They are SIMPLY DEPRESSED
COYBIG
Bury them forever
HH

I do envy the average hun. When celtic lose or draw I go into a mad state of depression. I dont want to talk to anyone. I blame the board, manager, players, kit men, guys that cut the grass and the tea lady. I convince myself that the season is over and we might aswell all just chuck it....meanwhile, the huns are celebrating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are going to win the league on the back of that game apparently. Bless them.

I do envy the average hun. When celtic lose or draw I go into a mad state of depression. I dont want to talk to anyone. I blame the board, manager, players, kit men, guys that cut the grass and the tea lady. I convince myself that the season is over and we might aswell all just chuck it....meanwhile, the huns are celebrating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are going to win the league on the back of that game apparently. Bless them.
Apparently Dave King is currently negotiating a deal with El Chapo to see if he will teach Morelos how to tunnel under the wall.

Describing the Frimpong ''challenge '' on More-or-less as such would have you pulled up by the Trades Description Act .
A hand on his arm then his feet shoot out backwards as he throws himself forward , with his head turned just enough to see if the referee had clocked it ! And no one in the TV studio or the media has questioned this clear dive !
And how often did he do this during the game ?

I must confess , though , that at the end , when he was greetin' on his manager's shoulder , it would have taken a heart of stone not to feel a little compassion ....I was laughing my f*cking head off !!

HH

Describing the Frimpong ''challenge '' on More-or-less as such would have you pulled up by the Trades Description Act .
A hand on his arm then his feet shoot out backwards as he throws himself forward , with his head turned just enough to see if the referee had clocked it ! And no one in the TV studio or the media has questioned this clear dive !
And how often did he do this during the game ?

I must confess , though , that at the end , when he was greetin' on his manager's shoulder , it would have taken a heart of stone not to feel a little compassion ....I was laughing my f*cking head off !!

HH
Crying cos there's been no bids him and he's Stuck at the loserdome.πŸ˜‰

Back