From ’85 to 8 in a row.

I wonder if Celtic can just claim all the titles dead are disqualified, and let them take us to court to get it settled?

probably officially 20 in a row with all those stripped tainted titles for tax evasion using illegal loans pretending to be EBTs

Side letters prove they aren't real EBTs

Supreme Court ruled they were not EBTs therefore tax was evaded

If Celtic just claim those titles we have more than 55 and somewhere around 20 in row.

If they take it to court some clarity finally descends if they don't we just made their ludicrous 55 irrelevant

I wonder if Celtic can just claim all the titles dead are disqualified, and let them take us to court to get it settled?

probably officially 20 in a row with all those stripped tainted titles for tax evasion using illegal loans pretending to be EBTs

If Celtic just claim those titles we have more than 55 and somewhere around 20 in row.

If they take it to court some clarity finally descends if they don't we just made their ludicrous 55 irrelevant
like yer thinkin TET!

I think the deafening silence from our own board says it all. They'd rather we just shut up. What's Fergus up to these day. A wee project for him!

Thats a good point TET EBTs are legal if you declare them to the tax man and he will tell you if they are legal and if you dont tell the football public, to get an upper hand, that you pay your players EBTs, the SFA are not the public and their rules require in accordance with all rules that all monies are declared and players have no side contracts undeclared to enable auditing, integrity and fair play. The SFA also insist that they will not apply for a licence for a team to participate in European competitions if they owe taxes and outstanding debts, you cannot use European competitions as a means to finance outstanding debt. The same club nonsense fall on its arse when the same club finishing second were not relegated or Kinloch wins his bet of quarter of a million, and they are not the same club demoted or they get to collect the prize money for finishing second.

Last edited:

Let them keep their tainted titles. We can always beat them with this big bad stick. I don’t want their titles, but also they should not be allowed to keep them. It’s the biggest scandal in British sport & it’s been swept under the carpet by our media & politicians. A disgrace! But we all know the truth?

Let them keep their tainted titles. We can always beat them with this big bad stick. I don’t want their titles, but also they should not be allowed to keep them. It’s the biggest scandal in British sport & it’s been swept under the carpet by our media & politicians. A disgrace! But we all know the truth?

[B]Derek Clark[/B]‏ @[B]derekclarksport[/B]

Congratulations to Celtic on their league win & their 50th title...16 years after their Glasgow rivals Rangers achieved the coveted feat

They have achieved this 50 mark in 7 years now anything is possible see below

I agree fully but my suggestion would throw ball into their court so to speak, in taking us to court they need legal definition of their scam artistry.

might be they don't wanna take it court as it might just prove they officially died through scamming the armed forces.

Members online

Latest posts

Back