Fuckin fed up with diks

I

Ian65

Had a couple of days listening to so called experts?? well not one off them can look themselves in the mirror and call themselves journalists peddling fake news. Bottom line in Europe we get found out and sometimes badly ,just in Arsenal got humped by a team who cost 200,000 to put together .We have the anti Celtic mob saying Celtic haven’t got any better in Europe under Brendan so fuckin what do these Fanny’s think football stopped progressing cause Brendan got the Celtic job?Listen any real Celtic fan knows we’re we are in footballing terms yes we thought we would stuff Valencia but hey that life shit happens.We unfortunately play our football in Scotland and as off the nite we are the strongest team in this country ,I know that sticks in the craw of a lot of journalists but hey that’s the facts something these cunts know nothing about .Fake news is the thing check out some so called Celtic forums Fake news on a daily basis yer red tops ????facts don’t even go there??? sorry for the rant ,and by the way we score first over there game on , but let’s batter Killie first HH???

Had a couple of days listening to so called experts?? well not one off them can look themselves in the mirror and call themselves journalists peddling fake news. Bottom line in Europe we get found out and sometimes badly ,just in Arsenal got humped by a team who cost 200,000 to put together .We have the anti Celtic mob saying Celtic haven’t got any better in Europe under Brendan so fuckin what do these Fanny’s think football stopped progressing cause Brendan got the Celtic job?Listen any real Celtic fan knows we’re we are in footballing terms yes we thought we would stuff Valencia but hey that life shit happens.We unfortunately play our football in Scotland and as off the nite we are the strongest team in this country ,I know that sticks in the craw of a lot of journalists but hey that’s the facts something these cunts know nothing about .Fake news is the thing check out some so called Celtic forums Fake news on a daily basis yer red tops ????facts don’t even go there??? sorry for the rant ,and by the way we score first over there game on , but let’s batter Killie first HH???

Their aw fulla fkn shite pal. Fk em.

Win lose or draw we’ll be here having jelly n ice-cream and 10IAR.

Members online

Back