FUCKIN LOAD A SHITE ???

I

Ian65

See in some so called rag the hoops are. Second in the drugs at footy league ???? some cunt gets paid tae write this shite aw a want tae know is aw these collies and fireworks ?? I’m sitting in the wrang section and these so called journalists to them I say fuck off and get a real job fannies ????

See in some so called rag the hoops are. Second in the drugs at footy league ???? some cunt gets paid tae write this shite aw a want tae know is aw these collies and fireworks ?? I’m sitting in the wrang section and these so called journalists to them I say fuck off and get a real job fannies ????

The rag in which this dross originated was The Hun. I have no idea how anyone would collate these stats. It's just clickbait, anti-Celtic rubbish.

I grabbed this from the Rotbrox scummery site earlier.....

jierobinson92

Today at 11:20 AM

Honestly shocked we’re not higher on the list, in the toilets at away games is madness :D

Likes:WalterSmith72, OohAhHuistra, songsofglory and 5 others

...............................................................................................................................................................
Re above:
Yeah, the real truth comes out on a 'fanny follow followers' thread....

Utter made up pure pish about Celtic fans....I don't doubt it goes on in Paradise........but in 42 years, 487 home games and 300 +/- visits to the lav over that time, I have never ever seen anyone passing or 'doing' drugs......
another reason to ban the shit-stirring tabloids......think I detest them more than they detest us.......

Ps.....there's also a thread on one of their satanites where they are going absolutely friggin' mental about Celtic and Res 12........threatening all out war if they are found guilty o_Oo_O.......and all because their thieving and cheating is likely to be questioned and taken up by CAS...........

........ oh the peepul and their Divine right to everything in life......LLF..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I grabbed this from the Rotbrox scummery site earlier.....

jierobinson92

Today at 11:20 AM

Honestly shocked we’re not higher on the list, in the toilets at away games is madness :D

Likes:WalterSmith72, OohAhHuistra, songsofglory and 5 others

...............................................................................................................................................................
Re above:
Yeah, the real truth comes out on a 'fanny follow followers' thread....

Utter made up pure pish about Celtic fans....I don't doubt it goes on in Paradise........but in 42 years, 487 home games and 300 +/- visits to the lav over that time, I have never ever seen anyone passing or 'doing' drugs......
another reason to ban the shit-stirring tabloids......think I detest them more than they detest us.......

Ps.....there's also a thread on one of their satanites where they are going absolutely friggin' mental about Celtic and Res 12........threatening all out war if they are found guilty o_Oo_O.......and all because their thieving and cheating is likely to be questioned and taken up by CAS...........

........ oh the peepul and their Divine right to everything in life......LLF..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh Lord, please make our day and make res 12 so ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back