FUCKIN LOAD A SHITE ???

Awks for them but luthanarian from Germany had already started the underground bit at a time then it swept across Europe and all they dirty bastards wanted to be heathens.

They weren’t very good Catholics in the first place.

Ha ?

That was where the reformation started. And to be honest, for good reasons. The church increased the price of having prayers said to get your relatives into heaven, as a blatant money making scam. The people were suffering through this and in my view we’re quite right to tell them to fuck off. I would have.

It all got very complicated after that, but, we cannot deny the church was a shithouse of corruption and nepotism at the time. Just historical fact.

Anyway, they’re still liars :)

See in some so called rag the hoops are. Second in the drugs at footy league ???? some cunt gets paid tae write this shite aw a want tae know is aw these collies and fireworks ?? I’m sitting in the wrang section and these so called journalists to them I say fuck off and get a real job fannies ????
Just reading some more pish the Scotsman reckon rogic may have lost his place due to the Turnbull signing the Retard sorry the record reckons it's calmac whose surplus to requirements at Celtic now we've got this just turned 20 1season wonder (So far that will change with us) they canny even get their bullshit straight between them but as my wee ma always used tae say "liars never get their story straight"

Just reading some more pish the Scotsman reckon rogic may have lost his place due to the Turnbull signing the Retard sorry the record reckons it's calmac whose surplus to requirements at Celtic now we've got this just turned 20 1season wonder (So far that will change with us) they canny even get their bullshit straight between them but as my wee ma always used tae say "liars never get their story straight"
??? utter tosh

Members online

Latest posts

Back