Funny Celtic fan chants

As much as I defend most rebel songs.

I find those lyrics rancid, I don't have much time for Novo, or his shenanigans, but those lyrics are kind of shite huns would sing.

For me, wishing bullets on football players, no matter how rancid, should be outlawed.

The republican cause and ideals, imo, don't support that kind of thing and it gets the cause associated with vitriol when it was meant to be about escaping hun tyranny and injustice.

I don't believe any of the IRB would condone that kind of song in their name.

Novo is an opportunist and he rips off the horde with his undying superficial affection.

Football players don't deserve to be shot for looking and acting like rats

Last edited:
As much as I defend most rebel songs.

I find those lyrics rancid, I don't have much time for Novo, or his shenanigans, but those lyrics are kind of shite huns would sing.

For me, wishing bullets on football players, no matter how rancid, should be outlawed.

The republican cause and ideals, imo, don't support that kind of thing and it gets the cause associated with vitriol when it was meant to be about escaping hun tyranny and injustice.

I don't believe any of the IRB would condone that kind of song in their name.

Novo is an opportunist and he rips off the horde with his undying superficial affection.

Football players don't deserve to be shot for looking and acting like rats
Och a knew i probably made a mistake in posting that,fair enough TET i'll remove the post ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back