Funny Celtic fan chants

TET a never wanted that wee rodent shot ?im sure the majority of fans that did sing it never either?but i do agree no footballer should have to hear that .Bed time fur me HH
I don't believe you wrote it with intension.

Everybody entitled to freedom of thought in my book.

But I just find that particular little ditty disturbing.

I just expressed an opinion. I will defend your right to write anything you like. I will also defend your right to delete anything you wrote.

I am not against you. I just don't think that song does anything positive. Just my opinion

hh

Sebo!Sebo!Sebo!
I remember Celtic were playing Hearts, when John Robertson was part of the Jam Tarts coaching staff
A Hearts player took a shot which went wildly into the crowd and the Celtic fans started shouting "SEBO !!" "SEBO !!""
Robertson turned round laughing and mouthed "Sebo" chuckling away to the other staff members
The clip used to be on youtbe, but I couldn't find it when I searched for it
HH

What’s your favorite fun Celtic fan chant.
Do you remember when it was announced that a certain Rankers goalie was
Schizophrenic .......
The chant was.......
Two Andy Gorams...... there’s only two Andy Gorams......
Has to be "Davie Dodds the elephant man" ???
Another one Henry Smith "Henry! Henry! Drop the ball" ??? it's our sense of humour second to none

As much as I defend most rebel songs.

I find those lyrics rancid, I don't have much time for Novo, or his shenanigans, but those lyrics are kind of shite huns would sing.

For me, wishing bullets on football players, no matter how rancid, should be outlawed.

The republican cause and ideals, imo, don't support that kind of thing and it gets the cause associated with vitriol when it was meant to be about escaping hun tyranny and injustice.

I don't believe any of the IRB would condone that kind of song in their name.

Novo is an opportunist and he rips off the horde with his undying superficial affection.

Football players don't deserve to be shot for looking and acting like rats
100% agree our own lenny subjected to bullets in the post disgusting and no place for it

Members online

Latest posts

Back