Furlough.....

Hoopy427

Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

But two weeks in all I've done is get pished, it's a shite state of affairs! 😾

Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

Fuck sake, I'm still working, still getting pished and still doing fuck all. The only difference if I was off would be not having to waste so much mental energy on not appearing to be still half pished because I'd be still in bed.

Anno the feeling pal. I'm getting more depressed by the day. Cleaned house top to bottom twice. Cooking like a Michelin chef but it's no the same. I need fitba and work.🍀

Or you could play naked twister with the mrs??

Start drinking coffee Hoopy, after the washing and ironing of course.

Members online

Back