Furlough.....

Really is Hoopy ive been pished for 2 weeks , seemed like a good idea but with no sport to go with it , the hangovers are double shit. And I don't want to be caught out for my essential shopping time with a bag of OVD , bottle of pep ( that's peppermint cordial for the younger generation not Pepsi lol) still I go though .
Nae offence winter Rum& pep was ma Grandads drink, never heard that one for long enough! Enjoy mate.HH

Just watched Real Kashmir, I'm no Davie Robertson's biggest fan but it's worth a watch, cursing his baws aff to a group of Indians and Africans as if they understand him! but fuck me he's no aged well, apparently he's 50 looks about 65!
As for his kids names, son - Mason, daughter - Chelsea, why no go the whole hog and call her Orangina? :rolleyes:

Just watched Real Kashmir, I'm no Davie Robertson's biggest fan but it's worth a watch, cursing his baws aff to a group of Indians and Africans as if they understand him! but fuck me he's no aged well, apparently he's 50 looks about 65!
As for his kids names, son - Mason, daughter - Chelsea, why no go the whole hog and call her Orangina? :rolleyes:
The whiskeys knockin you stupit,put it doon!

Members online

Back