Furlough.....

Good news though team, in my day of sobriety I've planted some essential foods in case things go proper tits.
Tomatoes, tatties, cucumbers, chillies and courgettes!
Given my previous success as a gardener this should ensure us a bounty of 3 tomatoes, a midget cucumber, 3 shrivelled potatoes with grub like things in them and a chilli plant that promised much but delivered fuck all.
I'm trying my best to provide for you all but I have to be honest if our sustenance relies on my gardening....
Well there's no easy way to break it, we're all fucked. ๐Ÿ˜พ

Good news though team, in my day of sobriety I've planted some essential foods in case things go proper tits.
Tomatoes, tatties, cucumbers, chillies and courgettes!
Given my previous success as a gardener this should ensure us a bounty of 3 tomatoes, a midget cucumber, 3 shrivelled potatoes with grub like things in them and a chilli plant that promised much but delivered fuck all.
I'm trying my best to provide for you all but I have to be honest if our sustenance relies on my gardening....
Well there's no easy way to break it, we're all fucked. ๐Ÿ˜พ
Ach, some fish and a couple of loafs, we're sorted Hoopy! ๐Ÿบ

Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

But two weeks in all I've done is get pished, it's a shite state of affairs! ๐Ÿ˜พ
Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

But two weeks in all I've done is get pished, it's a shite state of affairs! ๐Ÿ˜พ
A questionable use of my time but I made a spitfire.
IMG-20200616-WA0001.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0002.jpgIMG-20200616-WA0003.jpg

Hey hoopy thought you'd chucked it..did you sneak back oan here when naebody wis lookin'?๐Ÿค”

Wit a monstrosity that thing is, is it supposed to be a a plane or somethin'? ma sides are sore laughing at it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..personally a widnae kennle ma fire wae it, in fact a chimpanzee could make a better wan blindfolded..is that the wan that Steviebhoy said he could get ยฃ300 quid for it? he's definitely aff his nut..it's brilliant seeing you both are back oan here, jeez Morecambe and Wise hivnae a patch oan you two.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please keep postin' hoops, yer hilarious buddy.

Hey hoopy thought you'd chucked it..did you sneak back oan here when naebody wis lookin'?๐Ÿค”

Wit a monstrosity that thing is, is it supposed to be a a plane or somethin'? ma sides are sore laughing at it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..personally a widnae kennle ma fire wae it, in fact a chimpanzee could make a better wan blindfolded..is that the wan that Steviebhoy said he could get ยฃ300 quid for it? he's definitely aff his nut..it's brilliant seeing you both are back oan here, jeez Morecambe and Wise hivnae a patch oan you two.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please keep postin' hoops, yer hilarious buddy.
Your input and critique is always welcome clay, I look forward to your "here's what I made in lockdown effort" don't let us down now.
(Ps mating with your your sister doesn't count )

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back