Furlough.....

Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

But two weeks in all I've done is get pished, it's a shite state of affairs! ๐Ÿ˜พ
[/QUOTE
Or just chill, watch Cheech and Chong and remember the good o'l days.https://youtu.be/FAaTp_WCREw?t=10

Getting paid to stay at home, ya dancer I thought, think of all the things i can do!!
I could learn a new language, or read Tolstoy, or paint the spare room, or fire up the lathe and make some things, or finish the garden pond, so many possibilities!

But two weeks in all I've done is get pished, it's a shite state of affairs! ๐Ÿ˜พ
Really is Hoopy ive been pished for 2 weeks , seemed like a good idea but with no sport to go with it , the hangovers are double shit. And I don't want to be caught out for my essential shopping time with a bag of OVD , bottle of pep ( that's peppermint cordial for the younger generation not Pepsi lol) still I go though .

Members online

Latest posts

Back