Fury V Wilder...The Finale (hopefully)

Lubos left peg

Wilder is coming in the heaviest he's ever been. His team and him are hoping for a power punch early finish....and he is more than capable. But if he can't catch fury he doesn't knock him out. I don't think it matters how heavy fury is. The way he has always moved around the ring like a lightweight regardless of his weight shows how good a boxer he actually is. I reckon Fury dances around the ring for 7 rounds making wilder miss then when he's tired wilder out (a guy that claimed his heavy ring walk suit made his legs weak the last time) he goes for the kill. So I'm predicting Fury knocks wilder out in the 10th......

(Hope to fuck I've posted this in general chat...drink has been taken)

Wilder is coming in the heaviest he's ever been. His team and him are hoping for a power punch early finish....and he is more than capable. But if he can't catch fury he doesn't knock him out. I don't think it matters how heavy fury is. The way he has always moved around the ring like a lightweight regardless of his weight shows how good a boxer he actually is. I reckon Fury dances around the ring for 7 rounds making wilder miss then when he's tired wilder out (a guy that claimed his heavy ring walk suit made his legs weak the last time) he goes for the kill. So I'm predicting Fury knocks wilder out in the 10th......

I dint think anyone but fury beats fury lubo
You’ll not be making the 4am start if your on it already 🤣
Fury in the 6th

You and yir Boax ing
It’s mine and Wilder and Fury Wilny help yi get it
Ah thoat yid b usyk of it by noo
📦ing

HH 😂

Just seen the result of the fight near enough spot on lubo .worth keeping an eye on your predictions might be worth a wee flutter well done.

Just seen the result of the fight near enough spot on lubo .worth keeping an eye on your predictions might be worth a wee flutter well done.
Closest I've ever come to getting any prediction right in my life Jinky!!! But the fight did show Furys class. Wilder obviously thought he was going to get the same fury as last fight. He expected the gypsy king to be dancing around the ring so obviously had a plan to attack his body early on to slow him down. Seems like fury bulked up around his lower body for a bit extra padding 🤣 Fury then used his weight to add to Wilders extra weight and just leant on him. Wilder was absolutely fucked!! Furys game plan and amazing boxing brain completely outclassed Wilder......again!!! He actually used Wilders extra weight against him!! Amazing fight!

Closest I've ever come to getting any prediction right in my life Jinky!!! But the fight did show Furys class. Wilder obviously thought he was going to get the same fury as last fight. He expected the gypsy king to be dancing around the ring so obviously had a plan to attack his body early on to slow him down. Seems like fury bulked up around his lower body for a bit extra padding 🤣 Fury then used his weight to add to Wilders extra weight and just leant on him. Wilder was absolutely fucked!! Furys game plan and amazing boxing brain completely outclassed Wilder......again!!! He actually used Wilders extra weight against him!! Amazing fight!
Sounds like I missed a cracker lubo should have stayed up but was to tired. Big tyson has proved alot of people wrong me included but I'm delighted for the big lad he has nothing to prove .

Sounds like I missed a cracker lubo should have stayed up but was to tired. Big tyson has proved alot of people wrong me included but I'm delighted for the big lad he has nothing to prove .

I set an alarm...almost didn't wake up for it!!! Glad I did. I must admit, I'm also late to jump onto the Fury bandwagon. When he and Price were looking to fight I was in team Price. I also wanted wilder to win the 1st of their fight, only because I wanted a wilder v Joshua power punch fight. But now I'm definitely a fan. What's he's been through and how he's come back from it. Also.....what a boxer!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back