Fury V Wilder...The Finale (hopefully)

Fury proving again hes levels above Wilder who in my opinion was not a great Champion.His antics at the end showed how much of a fanny he is and as Fury said an idiot ,a sore loser .I hope he fights Usyk next who more than matches him with boxing skills.Think Furys size might be the difference though.
Aye wilder is a bellend of a guy he wisnae a good champ he was just blasting weaker guys out but up against a guy who can take his best he's clueless glad he's now out the picture pity Joshua is a shitebag aswell or we cud have seen him and fury for all the belts but hey ho that ships sailed noo

How was/is Barry Mcguigan over there Jinky...Is he respected ...I don't really know the guy...but comes across as someone who knows what their talkin about....
In the early days he was a great boxer he could also ruffle a few feathers for one reason or another then he lost the fight in Texas were the temperature was sky high I think the guy name was santa cruz then the big bust up with his promoter barney Eastwood and a big court case I think mc guidance won.then funny enough just last year one of the most popular boxers to come out of belfast Carl Frampton was taken on by Mcguigan and was very successful until a bad bust up and a court case that Frampton won very similar to the Mcguigan Eastwood case ironic how things turn out lennono but 2 good boxers anyway.

In the early days he was a great boxer he could also ruffle a few feathers for one reason or another then he lost the fight in Texas were the temperature was sky high I think the guy name was santa cruz then the big bust up with his promoter barney Eastwood and a big court case I think mc guidance won.then funny enough just last year one of the most popular boxers to come out of belfast Carl Frampton was taken on by Mcguigan and was very successful until a bad bust up and a court case that Frampton won very similar to the Mcguigan Eastwood case ironic how things turn out lennono but 2 good boxers anyway.
Did Frampton not shaft mcguigan??he jumped ship to the kinahans gym didn't he then they all.fell.out mcguigan put all the work into frampton made him the boxer he was then he had his head turned with more money on offer I'd imagine which is fine but he disrespected mcguigan in the end

Did Frampton not shaft mcguigan??he jumped ship to the kinahans gym didn't he then they all.fell.out mcguigan put all the work into frampton made him the boxer he was then he had his head turned with more money on offer I'd imagine which is fine but he disrespected mcguigan in the end
Don't know all the ins ands outs cairnsybhoy but what I do know is thier a lot of dodgy promoters out thier who gets a young lad with stars in thier eyes who will sign any deal.I'm sure thier not all like that but it has happened alot

Tell u wit troops I didn't think big fury had these types of fights in him like 4 year ago odds were never quite sure if he was serious about the boxing but fuck me hes really stepped it up aye he got put doon twice that gonny happen in a heavyweight bought but how he managed the fight was brilliant now I want to see fury vs usyk cause usyk will end AJ'S career next tile eich leaves it open for.a unified world champ

Don't know all the ins ands outs cairnsybhoy but what I do know is thier a lot of dodgy promoters out thier who gets a young lad with stars in thier eyes who will sign any deal.I'm sure thier not all like that but it has happened alot
I'm the last cunt to bring Anybody doon for how they earn they're dough but I don't like wit kinahans doing hes into the fitbaw agents now aswell boxings always had shady promoters but this guys ruthless by all accounts I just hope our young football players coming thru don't get blinded by the cash on offer and hopefully look at bigger picture and hope they've got good family round them cause I'm not sure that mob wid look after youngsters the way an agents meant to

Tell u wit troops I didn't think big fury had these types of fights in him like 4 year ago odds were never quite sure if he was serious about the boxing but fuck me hes really stepped it up aye he got put doon twice that gonny happen in a heavyweight bought but how he managed the fight was brilliant now I want to see fury vs usyk cause usyk will end AJ'S career next tile eich leaves it open for.a unified world champ
Dont think many people did Cairnsey and i feared for him when he fought Klitchko but the big mans proved the doubters wrong.He can box and he can brawl gypsy stylešŸ˜‚no many characters left in boxing but love big tysons patter.Was a bit disappointed he never called Wilder a fucking dosser last night šŸ˜‚

Harrison was a fanny he used to go to house party's way all the wee neds and show aff his muscles he was a bully and got.everything he deserved was a good fighter aswell but not as good as he thought
i think he was much better boxer than you think m8 at least up to the second fight v medina, after that it went pear-shaped. Thats my own eyes talking.
Never met him and can only go by what i read which leaves me to avoid judging since i see half the shite they print. Nobody is everybodys cup of tea

Would you have preferred he had his tackle oot like forrest showing aff ? :ROFLMAO:

i think he was much better boxer than you think m8 at least up to the second fight v medina, after that it went pear-shaped. Thats my own eyes talking.
Never met him and can only go by what i read which leaves me to avoid judging since i see half the shite they print. Nobody is everybodys cup of tea

Would you have preferred he had his tackle oot like forrest showing aff ? :ROFLMAO:
He was a very good boxer he just couldn't leave the scheme behind by that I mean going to house partys way the local wee mob and no I wid not like him to get his wee man ootšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Dont think many people did Cairnsey and i feared for him when he fought Klitchko but the big mans proved the doubters wrong.He can box and he can brawl gypsy stylešŸ˜‚no many characters left in boxing but love big tysons patter.Was a bit disappointed he never called Wilder a fucking dosser last night šŸ˜‚
Aye the big man's brilliant fir the sport that arsehole wilder wisnae even man enuf to shake fury's hand last nite and admit he was beat by the better fighter u cud see how much he's been relying on his power all these years and not actually boxing last nite showed power is not everything

i mind seeing him at a boxing show at the Marriot years ago and couldnt believe the state he was in .Think hes screwed the nut these days but im sure he ll look back with regrets and what could have been.
Was that at the St Andrews Sporting club before it moved to the Albany Tony ? The promoter was a guy called Les Roberts. I looked after the security side of those events for a number of years. Managed to see some terrific fights .

Terrific boxer, that is beyond argument. Met him a couple if times. A fool for himself. Pretty similar to a wee striker we all know . Had a precious, but short lived gift .

Was that at the St Andrews Sporting club before it moved to the Albany Tony ? The promoter was a guy called Les Roberts. I looked after the security side of those events for a number of years. Managed to see some terrific fights .
Think it might have been Frank ,my mate Darren was supposed to be fighting that night but got injured before it.His dad Kris McAdams well known in boxing circles.

Always liked Wayne McCullough Jinky , he grew up in the Shankhill but fought for Ireland at the 92 Olympics were he carried the Irish flag .That man was hard as nails and went the distance with a prime Morales and Naseem.
I seen McCullough fight a few times. He had a serious engine, but no power. I was at the fight against naseem hamed in Atlantic city. At the time I thought he won. There was riots after it and they had fierce trouble gettin hamed out of the ring.

Back