Fury V Wilder...The Finale (hopefully)

How was/is Barry Mcguigan over there Jinky...Is he respected ...I don't really know the guy...but comes across as someone who knows what their talkin about....
Barry mcguigan is from clones in county monaghan. He had massive support until he sold his soul and entered the ring under the union Jack. I know a lot of people in clones would tell you he's a wee arsehole.

I seen McCullough fight a few times. He had a serious engine, but no power. I was at the fight against naseem hamed in Atlantic city. At the time I thought he won. There was riots after it and they had fierce trouble gettin hamed out of the ring.
If they’d told Hamed there was a cheeseburger meal waiting on him in the dressing room he would have got there easy on his own.
I remember that fight and his first crack at America. My memory may be playing tricks with the Celtic connect but Kevin Kelley rings a bell. Ding ding
Naseem was for the first few years of his career frightening. KO Shots from weird angles.
A bell-end but every fight was entertaining and every interview the same. I was also quite happy to see him put on his arse several times

Been watching fight again on tv
Fury so good at getting shoulder and head down and pushing people onto ropes then getting a few hits with his reach making it nigh on impossible to miss
Almost all of his best work is done with opponent on ropes after above manoeuvre
First and last knock down from that last night

Been watching fight again on tv
Fury so good at getting shoulder and head down and pushing people onto ropes then getting a few hits with his reach making it nigh on impossible to miss
Almost all of his best work is done with opponent on ropes after above manoeuvre
First and last knock down from that last night
His uppercut is a beauty, rocked the head a few times

Latest posts

Back