Future captain ??

Weedocbhoy60

I have been quietly whispering this, to close friends and colleagues, for almost a year now and thought it was time to here from a wider audience.
My idea is this ...... Ajer is wasted in defence. Move him into Broony's defensive midfield role and give him the captain's armband. I think he is able to handle the responsibility and would thrive in the midfield role.
Iam not out to get at Broony, not at all, I just think Kris has the attributes to do the job. A future captain?? I think so ..... What about you bhoys and ghirls ?

I think Ajer would be a good central midfielder too. But if he is not here for the long term then I'm not sure I want him to learn his trade - and make mistakes - here just before he moves away. I'm not sure if he is desperate to get away as that was his last agent's words not his. But then again, he hasn't signed a contract extension either, so maybe he does want to move on.

Then again, what the hell do I know? I thought Duffy would come up here, blow everyone away and replace Broony as our next captain... 😔

Like some above I have stated that Ajer should be moved forward into midfield .
He is too prone to mistakes at the back but is at his best when surging forward . Doing this from midfield rather than the back would be a considerable aid to the forward line .
Captain ? No !

HH

I have been quietly whispering this, to close friends and colleagues, for almost a year now and thought it was time to here from a wider audience.
My idea is this ...... Ajer is wasted in defence. Move him into Broony's defensive midfield role and give him the captain's armband. I think he is able to handle the responsibility and would thrive in the midfield role.
Iam not out to get at Broony, not at all, I just think Kris has the attributes to do the job. A future captain?? I think so ..... What about you bhoys and ghirls ?
About a year ago I said build our team around him but since then he has changed agent and seems to have his head set for pastures new.
If he signed a new deal I really think a Patrick Viera type role would suit him wonderfully, he is physical got a good engine and is deceptively pacey. But for the moment we need him at centre back imo
HH

The big mans been playing well recently but i think he'll be off in the summer.Is he captain material?no fur me!Dont think theres many leaders in our team at the moment bar Broony and his times almost up.Expected Duffy to come in and show leadership qualities but he should concentrate on learning how to defend .

Back