Game changing information on the Ibrox ticket fiasco.

I reckon its the opposite imatim.

I think they are trying to portray us as the animals that need caged as primarily this has been used before in instances where fans throw shit and cant be trusted.

Propaganda by ipox being held up by police scotland.

Scum.

I can see your point. It gets down to who controls the narrative.

If they run with this narrative then God help Peter Lawwell if he doesn't come out all guns blazing in condemnation.

It's also crossed my mind it could all be a squirrel to deflect from events at Ibrox. It wouldn't be the first time.

At school i was more into debating than poetry although tbh none of the irish writers were on the curriculum it was othello.

I should though in all honesty familiarise mysel with the irish writers and get a flavour of it. I suppose you don’t know what you don’t know nor indeed if you will like it until you try it.

If i ever get the time i will be sure to give you a shout for a point of reference in where to start pal ??
anytime pal, did othello fur ma english higher, that iago wiz a wee bastart, and othello wiz a chump!!! some of the irish stuff is amazin! used tae do gigs with W.A.R.(working artists roscommon)the talent was amazing, but go anywhere in rural ireland there wiz gems everywhere! HH MARIA

I can see your point. It gets down to who controls the narrative.

If they run with this narrative then God help Peter Lawwell if he doesn't come out all guns blazing in condemnation.

It's also crossed my mind it could all be a squirrel to deflect from events at Ibrox. It wouldn't be the first time.
like ah said earlier. this could be the endgame, mate, our board better be on the case HH Imatim!!!

Back