Gary Ralston

I had actually forgot that the scum fan who attacked him got off with it when a jury of 13 found him"not proven"..That tells you how bigoted our society is..We all witnessed it on tv and lowlife even admitted to it ..Thats why ill never stop highlighting hun scum like Ralston etc etc , no matter who it appears to irk for some reason?..Keeping things fresh in our minds stops guys like me forgetting stuff like this :)

For general information.....as I understand things.....if you click a link to newspapers.....that require you to agree to them accessing your IP address and cookies prior to accessing their articles.....and you do.....you will then potentially be on their database.....they will then have the ability to track you.....Something to think about?...
Well i'll just run along the flat earth till a fall over the edge , let's see them follow me there

I see the hun cheerleading gobshite is at it again by talking up Rangers and having a go at SPFL ..We all know hun judge tried his best to help Hearts and Partick as he bent over backwards to help them but the law BEAT him so he was FORCED to put it to sfa arbitration but Ralston is trying to spin it into a victory for Hearts etc by making out the SPFL are hiding files..Ralston is a dirty orange tramp..My sympathy lies with Dundee United, Raith and Cove in this issue as they earned it by playing good football where the others are in their position because they played crap..

Members online

Latest posts

Back