Gary Ralston

Ralston is of course a Sevco fan and before they died a Rangers fan. He has witnessed the death of a club he loved and like every other Sevconian has decided to ignore the historically accurate fact that they passed away in a flurry of financial cheating and dipping the pocket of their beloved monarch. And lets not forget that face painter, it might have been only £36 out of the shameful £140m debt, but a taxi driver pal told me he couldn't ask out Morag that week and somebody else did. Hes never recovered and cuts about now with his own face painted as a sad clown.

Returning to sad clowns, Ralston tries everything to put a positive spin on every single failure of his new club. By talking up how great they play when they dont. I watch every game they cunts played and never have they been great. To be honest this doesnt bother me and I will tell you why. I enjoy their pain and if they dont have their hope's raised that pain is reduced. They actually will believe anything and are the same as Trump supporters as many of them are. So when guys like Ralston do their best to improve morale their hordes all he does is set them up for a higher fall.

The bottom line for me is that neither Ralston or any other wishful sevconian writing shit about them or trying g to undermine us has any effect on the outcome of having the upper hand. In fact, it motivates our club, always has, always will. They never realise that. That's how fucking thick they are.

Ralston will know that the only way his club of reconstituted zombies will ever win anything is if we fuck it up. The talk of the 10 is foremost in our thoughts, but not exclusively. For me getting to 55 is our goal. The humiliating and ridicule this would cause is my hope and if we keep going about our business on the front foot, earning money in the CL, there is no way back. Ralston knows this too. It haunts his every waking hour. His response is to big up his team. Keep that up Gary, for it ensures the fall is brutal and as I said, it's this higher level of pain I feed on.

They can write their shite all day long as long as we keep writing the history. Fair exchange in my book. HH

Last edited:
For general information.....as I understand things.....if you click a link to newspapers.....that require you to agree to them accessing your IP address and cookies prior to accessing their articles.....and you do.....you will then potentially be on their database.....they will then have the ability to track you.....Something to think about?...

For general information.....as I understand things.....if you click a link to newspapers.....that require you to agree to them accessing your IP address and cookies prior to accessing their articles.....and you do.....you will then potentially be on their database.....they will then have the ability to track you.....Something to think about?...
That’s the same for EVERY web site you visit, including this one, if you have sky or virgin tv, they have information on you, use a credit or debit card, same information, store loyalty card, same, don’t get too hung up on it, don’t get me started on the cctv, 😱 very difficult to avoid it unless your a hermit living off grid,

That’s the same for EVERY web site you visit, including this one, if you have sky or virgin tv, they have information on you, use a credit or debit card, same information, store loyalty card, same, don’t get too hung up on it, don’t get me started on the cctv, 😱 very difficult to avoid it unless your a hermit living off grid,
In a nutshell.

Every single page you have ever clicked on has your details. And even if you stop now, it changes nothing. I wouldn't get overly worried about it. For the simple reason that its already too late.

Ralston is of course a Sevco fan and before they died a Rangers fan. He has witnessed the death of a club he loved and like every other Sevconian has decided to ignore the historically accurate fact that they passed away in a flurry of financial cheating and dipping the pocket of their beloved monarch. And lets not forget that face painter, it might have been only £36 out of the shameful £140m debt, but a taxi driver pal told me he couldn't ask out Morag that week and somebody else did. Hes never recovered and cuts about now with his own face painted as a sad clown.
Returning to sad clowns, Ralston tries everything to put a positive spin on every single failure of his new club. By talking up how great they play when they dont. I watch every game they cunts played and never have they been great. To be honest this doesnt bother me and I will tell you why. I enjoy their pain and if they dont have their hope's raised that pain is reduced. They actually will believe anything and are the same as Trump supporters as many of Sthem are. So when guys like Ralston do their best to improve morale their hordes all he does is set them up for a higher fall.

The bottom line for me is that neither Ralston or any other wishful sevconian writing shit about them or trying g to undermine us has any effect on the outcome of having the upper hand. In fact, it motivates our club, always has, always will. They never realise that. That's how fucking thick they are.

Ralston will know that the only way his club of reconstituted zombies will ever win anything is if we fuck it up. The talk of the 10 is foremost in our thoughts, but not exclusively. For me getting to 55 is our goal. The humiliating and ridicule this would cause is my hope and if we keep going about our business on the front foot, earning money in the CL, there is no way back. Ralston knows this too. It haunts his every waking hour. His response is to big up his team. Keep that up Gary, for it ensures the fall is brutal and as I said, it's this higher level of pain I feed on.

They can write their shite all day long as long as we keep writing the history. Fair exchange in my book. HH
Splendid reply T V, First Class, 5Star, you are the MAN. ( do you think I liked it) HH

Latest posts

Back