Gascoigne

Never liked the Shit, always wondered how he got away with the straight arm into the opposing player, clearly a foul. A right dirty player, done in his knee trying to break another players leg whilst playing for Spurs in a Cup Final. Did like his spitting Image especially when it wis greeting
Nothing that we didn't already know
The guy is a Neanderthal and was well suited to the HUNS

And they wanted him inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame ?

HH?
Ach Bill,he is only an alcoholic drug taken Wife beaten sex pest Hun,and of coarse he should be in a Hall of Shame.

It would be kind to euthanise that idiot.

He’s obviously skint as well as sick but hey the lump of wood across the city will bring him up for a lapdance of honour fur the crackerjacks.

Am sure somebody will start the whip round ?
It will be the wife beater Flanagan at ipox who starts the whip roond. The two o them can punch and kick any woman who has the misfortune to run into them. The despicable Sevco huns have some equally despicable heroes. Scummy Scumbags
Hail Hail
Rich

It will be the wife beater Flanagan at ipox who starts the whip roond. The two o them can punch and kick any woman who has the misfortune to run into them. The despicable Sevco huns have some equally despicable heroes. Scummy Scumbags
Hail Hail
Rich

Not any women pal. Usually find men like that aren’t men and just wee bullies. My gran always ised to say they got to sleep sometime. Good luck in waking up to the wee twats that do that.

Me personally i’d smash their fkn brains oot with the first thing to hand. Oo ra

So nice to have you back pal.

HH Rich ☘️

Ach, the dirty woman beating bankrupt alky basturd, also Rangers tried tae spin some pish about his Partner having a fall & hurting herself, but the story got binned when some good person phoned the news of the world & gave them the right story about gazza kicking fuck out of her. THE CVNT IS NOWT BUT FVCKIN SCUM!

Not any women pal. Usually find men like that aren’t men and just wee bullies. My gran always ised to say they got to sleep sometime. Good luck in waking up to the wee twats that do that.

Me personally i’d smash their fkn brains oot with the first thing to hand. Oo ra

So nice to have you back pal.

HH Rich ☘️

Ye canny shove yer granny aff a bus...

Ach, the dirty woman beating bankrupt alky basturd, also Rangers tried tae spin some pish about his Partner having a fall & hurting herself, but the story got binned when some good person phoned the news of the world & gave them the right story about gazza kicking fuck out of her. THE CVNT IS NOWT BUT FVCKIN SCUM!

Haha

Ye canny shove yer granny aff a bus...

??

Ye’ll need to dig her up good luck
Haw you, how are you doing?

Im now home Lemon and grateful for it what a long day ??

Made so much easier with good friends like you.

Thanx pal. You rock ???

Nae

Thanx pal. You rock ???

Nae bother. Stay free! And I will be watching your bedtime from now on.?

Thanx pal. You rock ???

Hey Shammy n SP i thought i was going to explode laughin at your craic today.

Like pure proper laugh out loud stitches in work.

Yer incontinent mooth SP nearly put me in hospital i thought i cracked a rib laughin.

Fkn magic pals, love it ? yeez. ☘️

Back