Gaun Yirsel's The Dundee Hibs

I know that irony is a four letter word in the dark side of Govan, but surely someone has to point out that a CROATIAN (presumably/possibly/perhaps/definitely a Catholic) who has had a country oppressed by a mightier force, is celebrating like a zombie on fresh brains???

I might be missing something, but that cunt would be getting telt to 'get tae' here.

They only sang the truth!!!

In fairness - the truth and Edmiston Drive don't make particularly good bedfellows!!!

Gotta love the Arab/Irish migrants x
Careful now bigman. You run the risk of being attacked by the royalist brigade. How dare you start another thread about such a subject. You're gonna get it from both barrels now. You may go and get a comfy spot behind the couch!

Dundee United TV commentators superb this afternoon. 'We must apoplogise for any sectarian singing from the home crowd'.
That followed a great little exchange where the commentator said 'MacGregor should have just walked away... as he did once before'. The co-commentator chuckled and said 'He wasn't the only one.'.

Watched Sportscene tonight and from what I heard there were protests at most of the games played today , particularly Hibs v Aberdeen - but they failed to say anything about this , reading out only the statement from Dundee Utd .
Nor was any mention made of the outbreak of Free Speech at the Hearts Euro tie last Thursday when booing of a minute's silence at halftime was quite widespread !
The incident at the Hearts' match was NEVER mentioned as far as I can see by the MSM , yet they piled on to the GB banner exhorting the Crown to go reproduce with themselves . Funny that !

Expect ANY protests tomorrow to be frontpage news and to be fed on by the MSM for days to come . However any sectarian singing by a ''minority'' at Ibrox ( pick any home game ) will go unreported - even if it is drawn to the attention of the media , the SPFL or the SFA .

HH

Careful now bigman. You run the risk of being attacked by the royalist brigade. How dare you start another thread about such a subject. You're gonna get it from both barrels now. You may go and get a comfy spot behind the couch!
There’s no such thing on the noise and you know it
Don’t confuse people trying to emit decency with the subject matter who doesnt deserve same decency
Shit stirrer 😬

There’s no such thing on the noise and you know it
Don’t confuse people trying to emit decency with the subject matter who doesnt deserve same decency
Shit stirrer 😬
I beg to differ. There have been several on here who have said they admired the oul bag and the "work" she done.
I have started zero threads or conversations on the matter, yet I'm the shit stirrer?
Póg Mo Thóin!

Last edited:
I beg to differ. There have been several on here who have said they admired the oul bag and the "work" she done.
I have started zero threads or conversations on the matter, yet I'm the shit stirrer?
Póg Mo Thóin!
there was ale had, poor attempt at sarcasm, i'm sure i found it funny at the time.
as long as its clean and there are no pimples

Members online

No members online now.

Back