Gaza attacked again.

A jew chaim and a Chinaman po were sitting at a bar when Chaim said to Po idont like you Chinese you bombed Pearl Harbour, Po replied that was the Japanese, Chaim replied Japanese chinese vietmannese all the same to me. Po then said I don't like Jews you sank the titanic chaim said it was an Iceberg to which Po replied Iceberg Spielberg Goldberg all the same to me???

A jew chaim and a Chinaman po were sitting at a bar when Chaim said to Po idont like you Chinese you bombed Pearl Harbour, Po replied that was the Japanese, Chaim replied Japanese chinese vietmannese all the same to me. Po then said I don't like Jews you sank the titanic chaim said it was an Iceberg to which Po replied Iceberg Spielberg Goldberg all the same to me???

cberg.jpg Now if Carlsberg did that!!

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be counted the children of God. Quotation from the book Jews Christians and Muslims believe is the word of God. I see great similarity between planters and Zionist settlers. The Zionists should pull back to pre 1967 borders as a precursor to lasting peace. Israel were given the bomb by south Africa and are supported by USA. Fundamentalist chriztians in USA hold real power between them and the Jewish lobby they control elections and political life in USA.

??

Back