General Chat

J

JFanCelt

Bhoys and Ghirls, the general chat on this site is very interesting. Some great points of view and some great laughs.
A bit disappointed regarding Scottish Independence. What has that got to do with football or Celtic?
However, back to the football... Who exactly is responsible for bringing players into the club???
Six days left in the transfer market. Is Brendan playing a part? Is Brendan working his ticket for leaving in the summer? Is Peter, the real football guru, who says who and what? Is there a divide between Brendan and Peter? and finally What part does Dermot play?
Comments from Brendan over the last few days, just don’t seem right!
As a season ticket holder, I am a bit perturbed to say the least and a bit bemused at lack of activity on the CB and FB fronts.....
There is promise on the 3 young players brought in, even although 2 of which are Loanees and have started well!
COYBG let’s hear from Brendan, Peter and Dermot. What in fact is going on?

Hi JFanCelt - agree , this is as good a fansite as you will find .

Re. the Independence topic or any other you disagree with , well , there are lots of different threads - just avoid those you do not fancy . But I have to say that I have logged on to some threads which did not look to be my cup of tea only to be pleasantly surprised at the quality , depth and humour of the discussion .
HH

Brendans a bit of a huffy c""t , he claims not have seen him then claims he has lots of talent then claims we've millions of wingers

So if you ain't seen him why comment
If you have seen him you must have had some imput
and if you think we have million wingers name them

your team just won and you airing your grievance infront of press who do nowt but slag us off

JFan can I ask you best memory of Celtic?? Or what you love about the club? How long you been a supporter??..don't get offended by the question, I think you need to remind yourself Of your love. You've posted 20 messages on the noise. Think most of them are negative. The board, the players, the bloggers and now the actual site itself have had it of you. You come on. Drop a shit post and then go off again. Just saying....cheer up ?????

Hi JFanCelt - agree , this is as good a fansite as you will find .

Re. the Independence topic or any other you disagree with , well , there are lots of different threads - just avoid those you do not fancy . But I have to say that I have logged on to some threads which did not look to be my cup of tea only to be pleasantly surprised at the quality , depth and humour of the discussion .
HH
Yes agree, shows the wide range of topics on this site can be discussed with intelligence,well I thinkso anyway,?unless we are all pished at the time and talking crap ? Lol hh

JFan can I ask you best memory of Celtic?? Or what you love about the club? How long you been a supporter??..don't get offended by the question, I think you need to remind yourself Of your love. You've posted 20 messages on the noise. Think most of them are negative. The board, the players, the bloggers and now the actual site itself have had it of you. You come on. Drop a shit post and then go off again. Just saying....cheer up ?????
HiLubo,
Let me answer some of your questions.
I became a Celtic supporter in 1965 when My father took me to the Celtic v Dunfermline Scottish Cup Final at the old Hampden a great day for me. I was 14.
Then in 1967 we all know that year, my best games were Dukla Prague at home we won 3-1 in the semi final. Then I attended the European Cup final in the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon age 16 with my father and uncle.
The era of the late great Jock Stein when Managers were Managers and they did there job.
Yes there has been many a great game attended but I did not become a season ticket holder until the Martin O’Neill term.
Unlike you, the real Lubo was my passion having previously wanting to be Jimmy Johnston.
I have always been a Celtic fan but I admit to watching other Scottish clubs when unable to visit Celtic Park (Parkhead)
I attended a number of Kilmarnock games when Tommy Burns was the Manager. I loved Tommy, a great Celtic man.
Over the last few years, I admit to being lost regarding the football ethics when it comes to football transfers and it is a gripe in my throat that my club cannot spend decent money on experienced players.
Call me negative as much as you wish but my heart is with Celtic and I get a little disgruntled when we do not move forward when in a position to do so.
So Lubo, please don’t question me about being a Celtic Fan.....

HiLubo,
Let me answer some of your questions.
I became a Celtic supporter in 1965 when My father took me to the Celtic v Dunfermline Scottish Cup Final at the old Hampden a great day for me. I was 14.
Then in 1967 we all know that year, my best games were Dukla Prague at home we won 3-1 in the semi final. Then I attended the European Cup final in the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon age 16 with my father and uncle.
The era of the late great Jock Stein when Managers were Managers and they did there job.
Yes there has been many a great game attended but I did not become a season ticket holder until the Martin O’Neill term.
Unlike you, the real Lubo was my passion having previously wanting to be Jimmy Johnston.
I have always been a Celtic fan but I admit to watching other Scottish clubs when unable to visit Celtic Park (Parkhead)
I attended a number of Kilmarnock games when Tommy Burns was the Manager. I loved Tommy, a great Celtic man.
Over the last few years, I admit to being lost regarding the football ethics when it comes to football transfers and it is a gripe in my throat that my club cannot spend decent money on experienced players.
Call me negative as much as you wish but my heart is with Celtic and I get a little disgruntled when we do not move forward when in a position to do so.
So Lubo, please don’t question me about being a Celtic Fan.....

Didn't question you about being a Celtic fan at all JFan....I asked you to remind yourself of why you love the club ??? all your posts are negative. Was just trying to get you to cheer yourself up. Hope it worked and you smiled as you typed your memories ??

I'm putting 24-0 to bed tic..some on here think I'm taking the piss and not putting thought into my prediction (which I am!!)....on the other hand I'm going to bankrupt MD if her puts any more bets on ???
No before that wee harlot, Stella, bankrupts him, Lubo!

Do you want to put a plug in all this hilarity, by the way. All this laughter's giving me gyp!

Members online

Latest posts

Back