General Election called now it’s a Postal Vote Rush for Cluj-bound Bhoys

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Have a look at your constituency on https://tactical.vote

Let's have a you look at my constituency which is Stirling. Last time the votes went like this...

Conservative - 18,291 - 37.06%
SNP - 18,143 - 36.76%
Labour - 10,902 - 22.09%
Lib Dems - 1,683 - 3.41%
Women's Equality Party - 337 - 0.68%

Pretty sure that the three parties outside the top two would have preferred a different outcome. I remember being mad about this at the time and this Women's Equality Party votes alone would have made the difference.

Tactically the site recommends voting SNP.

Ideally more of you guys will add in your own constituency into this https://tactical.vote site and share with us similar information. I can then look at making a wider feature on The Celtic Star.

Incidentally I just put my mum's constituency in and as it is a fight between Labour and SNP the tactical vote site makes no recommendation as one of the progressive parties is going to win.

Have a look at your constituency on https://tactical.vote

Let's have a you look at my constituency which is Stirling. Last time the votes went like this...

Conservative - 18,291 - 37.06%
SNP - 18,143 - 36.76%
Labour - 10,902 - 22.09%
Lib Dems - 1,683 - 3.41%
Women's Equality Party - 337 - 0.68%

Pretty sure that the three parties outside the top two would have preferred a different outcome. I remember being mad about this at the time and this Women's Equality Party votes alone would have made the difference.

Tactically the site recommends voting SNP.

Ideally more of you guys will add in your own constituency into this https://tactical.vote site and share with us similar information. I can then look at making a wider feature on The Celtic Star.

The removal of that fat Tory bastard in that seat is critical. If you watch him in Parliament he endlessly goes on about the great Union. Removing every bastard Tory is or should be the aim. Check out how it went last time if you have one of them representing your area and vote tactically if need be.

Returning any of that shower of cunts cannot be an option. Use your vote to get rid of them, even if it means changing how you vote. Don't help them win by dividing the vote against them. If you look at the way they treated us with contempt it shouldn't be a hard choice.

Let's drive them all into the wilderness. If you live in that Red Card Red Card bastards constituency then please use your vote in any way that takes the bastard out. I would vote LimpDem to see the back of that useless Tory bastard.

No Recommendation either for East Kilbride, either SNP or Labour will win it says.
I used to be s member of the Labour Party, and swore I would never vote for them again after they betrayed Scotland by standing shoulder to shoulder with the Tories. They killed Scottish Labour, the only way back for them here is if we go for independsnce and they have a cull of everyone in the party who supported the 2014 betrayal.

Whatever you might think of the SNP or Nicola Sturgeon, if you're serious about Scottish independence and if you're serious about Scotland have the best chance possible to avoid Brexit, you can only vote for the SNP. I would never in my life vote for a Unionist party, but some might be tempted to vote Labour. It's a wasted anti-Scottish vote up here. Unionists and British nationalists hate Scotland and hate Scottish people and, thus ultimately, hate themselves.

Robert Cunningham Graham, founder of the SNP, once said that he couldn't understand why people hated the English, as the true enemies of Scottish self-determination were our fellow Scots who lack imagination. I'd take it further - they hate the idea of our country being independent and free standing from the English-majoritarian British Union. They fear what we might become. Vote SNP.

Voting SNP but only as a tactical vote to get Indyref2, then we'll see what the country has to offer politically. We have to rid ourselves of Britain and the yoke of oppression that masquerades as democracy. I'm pig sick of having to put up with the Government that the English want (and the orangemen too) who make decisions that only benefit those south of the border. HS2 and Brexshit for starters!

Members online

Latest posts

Back