George Galloway

Greenghirl

Once again mad George Galloway has had a dig at the Jews ranting after the Liverpool Spurs match “ at least there’s no Israeli flag on the cup”. IMO the guys a fruit loop and a gobshite, I accept not everyone will agree with me. The most embarrassing moment for me was when he admitted that he was a Celtic fan. If only we could excommunicate some daft members. Sorry for ranting and hope I’ve not offended anyone off

Once again mad George Galloway has had a dig at the Jews ranting after the Liverpool Spurs match “ at least there’s no Israeli flag on the cup”. IMO the guys a fruit loop and a gobshite, I accept not everyone will agree with me. The most embarrassing moment for me was when he admitted that he was a Celtic fan. If only we could excommunicate some daft members. Sorry for ranting and hope I’ve not offended anyone off

If anyone is embarrassed by your anti-racism, they ought to fuck off to Sevco. Galloway is a racist fuckwit. He exploits the struggle of the Palestinians for his own narrow political purposes.

Worked with a jewish girl once in marketing called Leat. My other pal said she crashed at hers one night because Leat couldn’t get home. She said she gave Leat a nighshirt but was astonished to see her wearing brown woolen pants.

Funny the things that spring into your mind at times.

Yeah racists are wankers.

Can’t judge a nation on the actions of all in power.

When he was the MP for Glasgow Kelvin, he used to claim to be a Partick Thistle fan, as it happens. It's only when he went down to England that he became Mr Celtic. He's also a hardcore Unionist and Brexiteer - he shared a platform with Tories against Scottish independence and endorsed Farage in the recent Euro elections. A horrible little man.

did Tottenham ger fined for flying Israeli flags?

I realise they have large jewish support

but didn't Tottenham exist with jewish support before Israeli flag appeared?

I guess certain politics are not to be fined

others must not be supported in tufa tournaments

btw I fully agree galloway is a egotistical plum. his timing was wrong. the way he expressed it was wrong. but Israeli flags among Tottenham fans at final. what was the political point they were making?

celtic fans flew Palestine flags to show they felt Palestine getting shite deal.

tottenham flew Israeli flags because????

maybe they didn't fly Israeli flags I wasn't even aware about it till galloway got sack

was their lots of Israeli flags at the final?

do they fly Israeli flags every match at white heart lane or the new gaff?

ever since galloway was on big brother acting like a cat I could never take him seriously even when he was making some political sense.

but some of his putdowns of huns online on his radio show are first-rate and his historical knowledge is pretty strong.

just his manner and style let him down through his self adoration

When he was the MP for Glasgow Kelvin, he used to claim to be a Partick Thistle fan, as it happens. It's only when he went down to England that he became Mr Celtic. He's also a hardcore Unionist and Brexiteer - he shared a platform with Tories against Scottish independence and endorsed Farage in the recent Euro elections. A horrible little man.

Extremely fkn confused more like.

Any envelope eh?

btw I fully agree galloway is a egotistical plum. his timing was wrong. the way he expressed it was wrong. but Israeli flags among Tottenham fans at final. what was the political point they were making?

celtic fans flew Palestine flags to show they felt Palestine getting shite deal.

maybe they didn't fly Israeli flags I wasn't even aware about it till galloway got sack

ever since galloway was on big brother acting like a cat I could never take him seriously even when he was making some political sense.

but some of his putdowns of huns online on his radio show are first-rate and his historical knowledge is pretty strong.

TBH I watched the game and there are the odd few Israeli flags shown. I think historically Spurs and Arsenal has and still have a large Jewish following both being north London clubs and areas where there used to be large Jewish communities. I have friends who are spurs fans and used to chant “ we are the yid army “. No Jewish supporters were offended and joined in the chant. Political correctness has dictated they are being racist and they can no longer call themselves the yid army in case they offend someone. It seems that some of the support now show a flag with a Star of David as a protest about that and not as a political statement or a support for the state of Israel. Clearly mr Galloway has not a clue about spurs supporters so has interpreted the flag in his usual uneducated way

I saw Israeli flags being flown by Atletico fans in the game against Juve. You can oppose the occupation and annexation of Palestinian land by the Israeli state without then deciding that every Israeli is some kind of demon. Galloway knows very well that Tottenham have a large Jewish fan base and that's the only reason he made those comments. I read a lot of Egyptian and Arabic media (not the horrific state stuff) and no one was making any connection between Tottenham and Israel. Galloway, though, is more Palestinian than the Palestinians. I met him once in Paisley. Way back in 2006 or something. My mate dragged me along to some talk he was given. After it, I went outside for a smoke and he's standing there with a big cuban cigar. I talked to him about Fatah and Hamas and he asks if I'm Palestinian. I tell him I'm Scottish-Egyptian and he goes to me in his Dundonian accent 'Shaab Araby Wahid' ('One Arab People' - a Baathist fascistic slogan). I almost slipped on the ice.

Aye he’s a weird muth fucka. Sometimes feel guilty laughing at him but then he opens his mouth....

Have heard his quips about the huns though and its hysterical.

Jewish people own most banks in the world and conduct most of the global actions which is why every other country turns a blind eye to the murder of palestinians.

Think if they got rid of all the bad cunts in the world and made everything fair the world may get on better with each other.

I watched the game and didn't see one Israeli flag. More to the point, who gives a shit if they did? Maybe they have Israeli fans. But, again, I didn't see one Israeli flag. Galloway is just an antisemite.
anti zionist definately

im sure he has millions of jewish pals from his South African days

Stalin entire party in soviet state were 90 percent semites

Stalin killed more jews the hitler

before the holocaust in Germany

the holodomor in Ukraine plus the exiling of freed concentration camp survivors straight to pogrom style work camps in Siberia.

the Chechist early KGB murder of jews

pre 1933

Israel offered a secret grave for Stalin in Israel for services to creation of israel

Was stalin zionist for his help creating Israel?

but not anti semite for murdering millions of jews who rejected soviet system

Galloway is anti zionist

he sees Israel as zionist creation

nothing to do with jews or semites of any other religion.

I don't like galloway but I see no evidence he hates jews.

just like celtic fans get called sectarian for referring to huns

huns has jack all to do with protestant religion

zionism has jack all to do with jews

zionism and huns are similar in they promote watp

being anti Zion does not make you a jew hater

hating jews indiscriminately makes you a jew hater

some jews are not into Zion in Israel and lots of them agree with galloway

I don't agree with galloway generally

but I don't like zionist organisations

zionism is elitist WATP you are our minions

its not about jews

its about world dominant power.

I saw Israeli flags being flown by Atletico fans in the game against Juve. You can oppose the occupation and annexation of Palestinian land by the Israeli state without then deciding that every Israeli is some kind of demon. Galloway knows very well that Tottenham have a large Jewish fan base and that's the only reason he made those comments. I read a lot of Egyptian and Arabic media (not the horrific state stuff) and no one was making any connection between Tottenham and Israel. Galloway, though, is more Palestinian than the Palestinians. I met him once in Paisley. Way back in 2006 or something. My mate dragged me along to some talk he was given. After it, I went outside for a smoke and he's standing there with a big cuban cigar. I talked to him about Fatah and Hamas and he asks if I'm Palestinian. I tell him I'm Scottish-Egyptian and he goes to me in his Dundonian accent 'Shaab Araby Wahid' ('One Arab People' - a Baathist fascistic slogan). I almost slipped on the ice.
why were celtic fined for flying Palestinian flags?

I don't think it's even remotely true that Jewish people own most banks in the world. Most white Europeans, and the world in general, turn a blind eye to the mass murder and the oppression of brown people, whether it's in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Burma, Ugyhurs in China, Somalia etc. etc. etc. In fact, most of the rich western countries arm and aid those doing the murdering and the oppressing.

I really couldn't care less what flag people take to games.

but seems weird Palestinian flags come with fine but Israeli flags don't

Cuz it was against Hapoel Be'er Sheva. Celtic fans flew Palestinian flags against Leipzig, Salzburg and Valencia. UEFA deemed the flying of the Palestinian flag against an Israeli team to contravene their 'illicit banners' law. My own view is that it's a load of nonsense and they should've been able to fly Palestinian flags, obviously. But UEFA are wankers. As it happens, a few years ago a Moroccan team were fined for flying Western Saharan flags.

I don't think it's even remotely true that Jewish people own most banks in the world. Most white Europeans, and the world in general, turn a blind eye to the mass murder and the oppression of brown people, whether it's in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Burma, Ugyhurs in China, Somalia etc. etc. etc. In fact, most of the rich western countries arm and aid those doing the murdering and the oppressing.

Zionist money is where it all started.

Thats okay that you think differently from me and likewise i hope you agree to disagree.

Im not here to sway or convince.

I just read a lot on masonic and zionist stuff and was horrified by what i learned.

I do think its one of those subjects that are easily mis-construed as getting at jewish people and thats not the case. Not all jewish people are zionists like not all scots are masons.

Thats why i believe anyone with an interest should research it for themselves.

zionist countries sam that's the point

nothing to do with jews

zionists

but if you state your anti zionist agenda they label you antisemite

no no no

most zionists are not jews

most zionists are not jews

Zion and semite are not the same thing

but they tar you with the bigot brush anyway

Members online

Latest posts

Back