Gerrard admits officials were biased against Hearts?

CalumHH

"I saw the interview and he said "We were playing against 13 men", was it 13? The only mistake I saw in the interview was that it was 14 because our fans were superb on the day".

So he's saying that he agrees with Levein's comments that the ref and linesman were playing for Sevco?

That Scouse cvnts getting to big for his brogues, obviously thinks he's a COMEDIAN must be getting used to Traynor feeding him words via the earpiece now, hope you have a December to remember, out the Europa Lge & back in yer place CVNT! ? ?

"I saw the interview and he said "We were playing against 13 men", was it 13? The only mistake I saw in the interview was that it was 14 because our fans were superb on the day".

So he's saying that he agrees with Levein's comments that the ref and linesman were playing for Sevco?

Aye He's been taking tips off of Strachan for trying to be a witty bastart He's probably regretting it now when he realises how what he said sounds But then again the stupid fuck doesn't"t have the gumption to be able to make such discoveries

Difference is although as embarrassing as fuck Strachan actually managed to win things as a manager

Rule. number 1..... Before you attempt to look like a Big.Man at least be good at what you do No point in making yourself look like a prick when everyone knows that already

Humility Magnanomosity and flying under the radar are traits that the young Mr G failed to grasp the basics of at whatever Finishing School he attended

Then again every Scouser thinks they are a Comedian Keep it up Slippy You"ll soon be the laughing stock of Govan and surrounding areas

Look at your old boss for direction in how to behave You may learn a thing or two and possibly even win a thing or 2 but I wouldn't put my mortgage on that Even if I had one

HH,?

In same Press adulation conference , the Slippy One stated that his players need to stop getting red cards .
Are you listening referees ? You have been told ! No more !

Back