Gerrard is Gonnie Be Great.....But

It won't be with Rangers.

Looking at his 1st 6 months at a club so mental it's Aye Ready to spend themselves deed.......again this time maybe forever, in the pursuit of stopping 10. They know it's the real end this time of they can't allow 10.

He's done well I hate to say it, big nuts man,actually impressive guy, but Rangers have a recent history of weak dressing rooms he s the Man and boy do Rangers know that, they can't say no to him. He ll suffer 10 manfully and survive to get the Liverpool job someday.

Theyll be deed. A ghost for da or uncles tell you.aboot

I've not been impressed at all with the slippy one DIH, our poor form should have had that mob with the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland by a long way, ahead of us, the way the fat controller has him reading the hun script has seen him come across a bit daft and when he looks back in later years I'm sure he'll realise he was duped, also 5 minutes into the job going on about referees and then recently defending Morelos is laughable. Last on my list would be the way he's thrown his players under a bus on many occasions, seems imature in the extreme, I'm looking forward to us going up the gears after the break coz I'm sure we'll see a meltdown from the slippy one.
I think there's more chance of me being a future Barca manager than him getting the Liverpool job.

Looking at his 1st 6 months at a club so mental it's Aye Ready to spend themselves deed.......again this time maybe forever, in the pursuit of stopping 10. They know it's the real end this time of they can't allow 10.

He's done well I hate to say it, big nuts man,actually impressive guy, but Rangers have a recent history of weak dressing rooms he s the Man and boy do Rangers know that, they can't say no to him. He ll suffer 10 manfully and survive to get the Liverpool job someday.

whit is this pish!!!!!!

His name might have attracted a few players who would've bodyswerved Ibrokes otherwise but I've seen nothing that points to him being a good manager. The zombies creaming themselves thinking he's the new 'messiah' because he led them to a narrow 1-0 win over us ignore the fact that that was probably up there as one of Celtic's worst performances at Ibrokes EVER.

I think he's got a bright future and will be a massive success......as a pundit on Sly Sports. Hey a shit flinging chimp would be a successful step up from Charlie Nicholas so Sevvie G would be guaranteed an interview at the very least.

SEVCO,SEVCO,SEVCO!!!! His first 6 months,let me think,just 3 points better off than this time last season and failed in his quest for sevco’s first real trophy.Punted out of Europe by mediocre teams.Impressive guy? Not for me after his comments after the Aberdeen game,straight in there and playing to the Neanderthal’s.They maybe can’t say no to him but sooner or later something’s got to give.HH

He hasn't achieved a single feckin thing yet and if Celtic hadn't been so bad earlier in the season we would have left them on their arses by now with No8 in the bag. His team beat an under-par, red rotten Celtic side 1-0 at home and all of a sudden he's the Messiah again. He's proved himself no better than all his predecessors and was only hired for the attraction of his name to sell season tickets.

He hasn't achieved a single feckin thing yet and if Celtic hadn't been so bad earlier in the season we would have left them on their arses by now with No8 in the bag. His team beat an under-par, red rotten Celtic side 1-0 at home and all of a sudden he's the Messiah again. He's proved himself no better than all his predecessors and was only hired for the attraction of his name to sell season tickets.

Nail hit firmly on the head there Shamrock. 100% spot on (y)

A club and manager who need help all the way and you think he's done good, apply the rules and they would be sitting 6th if lucky

No offense but yer talking shite. Soz

Who are these Rangers you speak of?

Members online

Latest posts

Back