GERRARD on CITY

I didn’t realise FFP wasn’t here in Scotland. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I had assumed it was just a requirement from uefa? And following on from other discussions here, I don’t see why uefa need a member or association to bring up not adhering it FFP.
That's been fucking with my head too. Although we know the answer. Every club bar one operates within its revenue except Sevco. So there is the reason. If it was us it would be front page news, it's them, so not a peep. How the SFA can get away with helping their team avoid scrutiny is another example of how the deck is stacked here.

That's been fucking with my head too. Although we know the answer. Every club bar one operates within its revenue except Sevco. So there is the reason. If it was us it would be front page news, it's them, so not a peep. How the SFA can get away with helping their team avoid scrutiny is another example of how the deck is stacked here.
Spot on TV, but I would like to add the gorgi mob into the mix, who are these donors who have pumped millions (12-15 million) into the club, and why are they allowed to remain anonymous?

Here is my opinion TV,we have stacked the deck against ourselves by allowing Peter Lawwell to conduct matters at Celtic Park without having to answer to anybody..
This man had the power 8-9 years ago to trample the zombies into the ground but refused to have any part of it because his belief is Celtic need a strong sevco..
It is all down to money with Lawwell never the principles he does,nt have any,this is the man who lied to our shareholders and supporters and he is still in the most powerful seat in Scottish football,..
While Lawwell is our CEO we cannot expect changes which will benefit us..
We just need to keep turning the other cheek..

HH.

This is just fantastic stuff and I honestly do believe that he sat there giving his "take" on it oblivious to the ramifications to his own club simply because slippy G is all about slippy G and no-one else , will be interesting to see if he retracts once jabba the nut informs him of the damage hes inflicted , still he'll take responsibility for that...wont he?

Here is my opinion TV,we have stacked the deck against ourselves by allowing Peter Lawwell to conduct matters at Celtic Park without having to answer to anybody..
This man had the power 8-9 years ago to trample the zombies into the ground but refused to have any part of it because his belief is Celtic need a strong sevco..
It is all down to money with Lawwell never the principles he does,nt have any,this is the man who lied to our shareholders and supporters and he is still in the most powerful seat in Scottish football,..
While Lawwell is our CEO we cannot expect changes which will benefit us..
We just need to keep turning the other cheek..

HH.
Great post green sprig that’s the truth bang on the button

This is going to be controversial, but I think a ‘Rangers’ helps Celtic. I think it’s the reason lennon left Celtic (which I’ve not forgotten) and we ended up with deila. And I’m not sure it was just down to deila the attendances dropped. I for one thought there was no way Celtic couldn’t win the league vs Aberdeen & co. It probably has a knock on effect for signings too, especially British based players. I enjoyed their time out, and all the pish that goes with them, but it’s also been interesting watching this going for 55 malarkey, probably more so. That doesn’t mean they should be allowed to cheat and borrow their way to ‘challenging’ though. And I don’t think they’ve done that bad thus season tbh. Regardless of how the other teams were, they did qualify from their groups. And neck & neck until Xmas, plus beating us, regardless of how it’s been assembled.

End of the day, I think rangers/sevco will take care of their own deaths. Firmly believe they’re going to be in a lot of bother before this year is out.

Members online

Latest posts

Back