GERRARD on CITY

Well apparently you cant kill a zombie unless you shoot them in the head or bash the head in and our club has a zero tolerance for violence. I dont want them gone either I want them to be beaten fair and square and I want slippy to be there when we lift 10iar butvt have a feeling he will 'slip' out of Glasgow never to return when he realises (probably has already) that he WILL be held responsible after all he keeps on saying he is responsible and I dont think he'll want to be here for that so any championship or league 1 club and I think hes off. Its rangers support ,let's not beat about the Bush here , the sickening elements of their support is disgraceful in any land. Many aren't like that and dont buy into it but they are the minority and that's the difference between that club and the rest, for the rest it's the minority who are hate filled zealots not so at the rangers and everyone knows it in every country. I and most of us all welcome the challenge but none welcome the hatred that comes with their challenge they are the worst and I'm not bitter nor sectarian but I recognise pure hatred when I see it spitting and foaming out of their mouths. Everyone everywhere is their wee ditty logo for equality and racism etc they should start by educating themselves on that as that club is rotten from the core outwards ,its the club who've allowed things to become as bad as they are.
And spurred on by jabba,and his smsm lackeys!,there's now a concerted campaign against,wait for it...... referees!, everyone a mason,even cheatin beaton,pictured in a bellshill pub drinkin free bevvy, ah'm now waitin on the "anyone but sevco" video! if it was'nt so dangerous it would be laughable!

This is going to be controversial, but I think a ‘Rangers’ helps Celtic. I think it’s the reason lennon left Celtic (which I’ve not forgotten) and we ended up with deila. And I’m not sure it was just down to deila the attendances dropped. I for one thought there was no way Celtic couldn’t win the league vs Aberdeen & co. It probably has a knock on effect for signings too, especially British based players. I enjoyed their time out, and all the pish that goes with them, but it’s also been interesting watching this going for 55 malarkey, probably more so. That doesn’t mean they should be allowed to cheat and borrow their way to ‘challenging’ though. And I don’t think they’ve done that bad thus season tbh. Regardless of how the other teams were, they did qualify from their groups. And neck & neck until Xmas, plus beating us, regardless of how it’s been assembled.

End of the day, I think rangers/sevco will take care of their own deaths. Firmly believe they’re going to be in a lot of bother before this year is out.
I get totally what you mean here and agree with it but I would like to add that I would have it the other way around. Celtic helps rangers and all others in Scotland whilst being massively underappreciated for doing so, if say, when rangers where were granted access into the 4th teir, that during that time Celtic had left the Scottish game to play in an Atlantic league or the likes. I really believe that the rangers would be no more ,not even sevco but gone completely, they wouldnt have benefited from our European adventures whilst they were a lower league club (which they and all clubs did) it helps raise the profile of the Scottish game definitely. Though had the rangers never recovered I believe that Aberdeen would have filled the void , they've won more European trophies than any other Scottish club and the rangers return has been detrimental to their resurgence. The rangers return helps Scotland, Celtic would survive strongly ,successfully anyway, granted it's more exciting to beat them but they need us more than I need my dinner most nights ✌

Slippy lacks the mental intelligence to make the link between Man City's cheating and the entirely fabricated reality of his own cheating club.
It's common among people of low intelligence, they lack the mental cognition to make links between A and B.
To conclude, Slippy is a fuckin idiot
Being a professional educator Richie, I would shy away from the term you used to describe Slippy's intelligence. However, the more I think about the more I am convinced that you may be on to something. He is a fuckin' idiot.

I don’t like Gerard, and that was from reading his autobiography years ago, but I don’t see him as being as shite manager as others. He’s done decent over there. Kept close in his 2 seasons there, beat us a couple of times and done well in Europe this year
He looked clueless last night ,still baffled how Braga managed to lose that game.This will be his second year of winning nothing which makes him a failure .

I kind of agree. A lot of fans want the huns extinct and I can understand that. I personally prefer the current "rubbish huns" situation. I lived through the nineties when the feckers cheated their way to everything. I now enjoy laughing at how deluded they get for no reason every season, only for reality to give them a swift kick in the baws at regular intervals throughout the year. That can continue forever as far as I'm concerned 😁.

Totally agree I want to see them having to sell all their "stars" for sod all and sitting mid table trying battered every week.
I also think that if we do continue to run away with the league Iawell wouldn't spend - why would he.
It was the two recent games against them them that allowed Lennie to spend money which I think was why Rodgers quit.
No big signings while we were knocking 4 & 5 goals past them ever time we met them.

"It was the two recent games against them them that allowed Lennie to spend money which I think was why Rodgers quit."

Richie745 i think Rodgers is in the exact same scenario as he was in previously, he will not take over Man City or Liverpool if the game is played in the financials. and he will not beat Europes finest for the same reasons, so regardless of what he spend he will not entice the top players if the others want them.

The difference with Celtic for any budding manager who wants to make coaching his life, Celtic provides the oppurtinity to harness your skills using a blend of quality bought and youngsters keen to make a name for themselves, Celtic still provide the conveyor belt type of football due to restraints, and to be honest I would not have it any other way.
There can be nothing more frustrating known that your players do not want to be at your club for football and will leave as soon as a bigger wage packet drops in front of them. Man City fans struggle to name players they have had on their books and the successes.
Rodgers will be off as soon as the next move comes in regardless of who it is, he is motivated by money alone, the rest of his personia is smoke and mirrors, he will burn players out to achieve his ambitions not the players, KT is the prime example of burn out and a regime that considered nothing but self fufillment.
Rodgers is good, but Rodgers is good to himself first and foremost and he will not take any prisoners to achieve his aims, which is skim as much profit out the game as he can and do it with no care to who is damaged in the process.

Last edited:
Back