Gerrard

Well is anyone surprised the hun didn't get there penalty I DEFINITELY AM SAYING THAT IT WAS A PENALTY THEN THIS MORNING SLIPPY IS SAYING THE REF. APPOLOGISED FOR NOT GIVING IT AND THEN SAID NO ONE WILL BE MORE UPSET ABOUT THAN JOHN(WHY???)
Cause he will be barred fae his local pub noo 🍻.

I've been saying for years he ain't biased hes just a fookin bad Ref. ☻

Call me a cynic.....but I do believe the pressure is being ramped up for Collum to do right by the Huns.....as his brethren Beaton apparently let them down by not doing what was expected.....the Beaton apology sets things up for things to even themselves out.....and not a mention of Clancy.....funny that!

I agree with imatim need to keep an eye on colum on sunday might be looking to even the score in a get celtic sort of way

Yep!

If I was Neil I would be saying “Let’s hope we are talking about the football after the game on Sunday and not the refereeing”.....or words to that effect.....the hun victim mentality is going in to overdrive.....Collum and his brethren need a subtle and calculated shot across the bow before the game.....to let them know they’re under scrutiny

Yep!

If I was Neil I would be saying “Let’s hope we are talking about the football after the game on Sunday and not the refereeing”.....or words to that effect.....the hun victim mentality is going in to overdrive.....Collum and his brethren need a subtle and calculated shot across the bow before the game.....to let them know they’re under scrutiny
Yep that's exactly what Lennon should be saying Gerrard's trying to play mind games

Last edited:
Well is anyone surprised the hun didn't get there penalty I DEFINITELY AM SAYING THAT IT WAS A PENALTY THEN THIS MORNING SLIPPY IS SAYING THE REF. APPOLOGISED FOR NOT GIVING IT AND THEN SAID NO ONE WILL BE MORE UPSET ABOUT THAN JOHN(WHY???)
"I have to be very careful what I say, obviously. But I don't think there will be a more disappointed person outside of Rangers tonight than John."

Is this suggesting he was picked to ref game to give a certain team an extra man with a ref who supports one of the teams?

From the highlights i saw the sheep had strong claims for a penalty turned down also so hey ho.
When I watched the highlights I thought it was outside. it was only under microscopic slow motion it could be called penalty.

Ive seen Celtic players get legs swiped, blatant penalties not given.

Ive seen Morelos dive all over the park with wind tripping him up.

There was contact but it was very borderline foul and it was not clearly inside the box from other angles.

Therefore its load of old hat drama.

Second half Aberdeen deserved at least a draw.

But the huns are seething it was not a penalty on a night they played no bad first half, pure gash second.

Members online

Latest posts

Back